Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Mornin' blades. Just piped down a couple of hits and now having a shit before I go play squash.

Have a glorious day.

2. Good morning Tahoe kush here :)

3. Goodddd mornin' gettin ready to go pick up some bud! Some no name loud, always a mystery.

4. Lucky u, i got no name regs since no one has ood stuff! I cant wait for my stuff to grow. I think im the only one in this city that has dank home grown, which is sadly almost gone.

5. What strain are you growing?

6. yep good morning it is hello freinds

7. lmao.. not so sure of that ..

8. Morning
    I know that...im just frustrated.

9. Good morning fellow blades, just smoked a bowl before the kids and hubby got up, now theyre up and we are enjoying watching cartoons on the couch :)
    Have a wonderful stoney Sunday everyone!

10. Blah Sunday already check out what I got going on in the tent. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447523614.402044.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447523632.601820.jpg

11. good morning from my wack ass sleep schedule! about 2pm just hitting the gpen wax and munching on capn crunch

12. Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates and Happy Thursday to everyone else!!! :)
    Enjoy the day!!! :D

//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/gc_rocks.png

13. Morning.... You can fuck right off.

14. Hello guys, its my first post as u can see im new one..i need little help if you dont mind. i landed in Uk before 2 months and never find high quality for smoking :) CAN anyone put me where to find that thing in Oxfordshire, thanks in advance
    cheers

15. Heya folks! Good morning and whatnot! I need a bowl a cigarette and a cup of coffee. Yup. How goes it blades and bladies?

16. Good morning, Grass City! My alarm went off at 5 AM and I just popped right up, which is odd because I usually have to wait til my second or third alarm to wake up. I had a dream that I bought a vape pen and that I was going to see my granny(passed almost 20 years ago now).

I'm drinking coffee and surfing the city. My smoking days are mostly behind me but this will always be home.

17. Good Morning! Its gonna be a great day of resin scraping and jazz fusion. Somebody smoke one for me....shit.....resin....

18. Good morning Blades! I haven't been on here in a while due to traveling but I just wanted to drop by and say good morning. I'm wake and baking with a bowl of Sour D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Mornin' folks! Nothing like waking up at 6:30 am and clearing a dirty lung lol. Rolling around on the floor choking like a 15 year old in his dads garage

20. Morning loves. Starting it off right with a bowl of Tahoe OG before I go to the doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1