Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I hot box in a coffin. Is that weird? When I open it up I arise in a cloud of smoke like GOD HIMSELF! Lol morning everyone.

Just messing, that would be weird as fuck. But awesome. I need to go get a coffin. Bring a whole new meaning to hotbox. Coffin boxing.

2. Just smoked before I left for school high as fuck good day so far but I have a test to take

3. Home from work at 10am with stomach ache, come home to a free house so smoking & catching up on better call saul, not back for a monday, & eating everything

4. good morning people! got a bowl, a cup of coffee, and some good vibes

5. Just finished my run, gonna take a shower then fire up the green:)

Probably gonna smoke green crack and if my brother wakes up in time probably some Agent Orange.

But the real question... Bong or vape? My wallet says vape, but my heart says bong :)

6. go with your heart bro!

about to light up, but the question is flower or hash??  

7. brownnnnzss

8. Just woke up at my friends place, packed a bowl of mystery Maui and some shatter on top. About to play some Smash Bros. on Wii U

9. About to make breakfast and get high as fuck

10. Bout to wake and bake and do dishes! Dishes suck, but I can get over it with a little maryjane.

11. Morning blades! I dont get to wake and bake this morning cuz im dry but after I get done with work im going over to my girlfriends and she smokes out with me gladly so its all good.

12. Hey guys just had a nice wake and bake with some blue dot out of my perc bong! I'm absolutely blasted right now with this strain and would definitely recommend it to anybody. We have a more thorough review of the strain on our Youtube channel GreenerTV if you're interested!

Thanks!

13. My little wake and bake while watching Ren & Stimpy this morning lmao :) I hope everyone has a stoney Monday!!!!

14. My little wake and bake while watching Ren & Stimpy this morning lmao :) I hope everyone has a stoney Monday!!!!

Attached Files:

15. Good morning! Hope everyone's having a stoney Monday! Smoking some bomb-ass Timewreck on my deck, and it's a beautiful day!

Attached Files:

16. Man this thread sure did die...

Anyway, morning blades. Starting off today right with my Firewood and some dabs, just trying to beat the heat.

17. Godbud and mountain air.......oh yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

18. Wake 'n Bake is necessary