Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Yes she bagged and sent it

2. I have been threw very similar circumstances. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it was a big issue to them then she would have said something to you about your sample being cool. Rember sometimes those temperature test strips built into the bottle are bad..

3. I agree don't worry about it, worse case scenario they will just ask you to retake it. Which you can purge your system before the test or use the same method again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Wake and bake to start things off right!!!! :hello:

5. Greetings. Sharing my Sour D'oh Jack blend with some Fog Chaser coffee and some blues going in the background...to paraphrase Cool Hand Luke, I am gonna make my mind right boss!

Attached Files:

6. Just woke up drinking coffee and smoking a joint on my balcony. Good morning to all my fellow stoners hope everyone has an amazing day

Herb is the healing of nations

7. Good morning blades! Breakin' in my new VaporCone Elite 2 gear with some nice Cherry Pie..

Attached Files:

8. < yawn > Morning. Batman and I sat up rolling joints last night and so today we are looking at the day ahead. Robin's lazy ass is stil in the rack after doing dabs all night and listening to the Beastie Boys until 4:00 am.

Forecast: could be morning all day long, into the night. Cloudy even. Present are Sour Deisel, Kandy Kush, Cherry Pie, Jack Herer and Durban Poison. One unmarked doob has two surprise mystery ingredients that rhyme with 'vax' and 'bash'. Its like a grown up box of Cracker-Jack. Or maybe when that doob gets lit, its the get out of jail free card for the day, with reality being the jail...who knows, I am just getting going...

Attached Files:

9. Good morning blades! Gonna have my sunrise meditation with a cup of coffee from the doughnut shop and some no name dank.
    wakenbake.jpg

10. You rock dude. :metal:

11. Had a messed up night so applying the White Widow to the problem this morning...

Attached Files:

12. #1492 BudButler, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    morning

13. Good morning. . It's 17.20 here so you can guess what I've just been doing on this fine Saturday afternoon.

14. Morning all! In the desert this morning I am enjoying my new (and first!) glass blunt, the Grav Labs one GC had on sale. Tried it with some Kandy Kush (in pic), Durban Poison and Cherry Pie. What amazed me is how the tastes really come through cleaner and in particular, the Cherry Pie hits tasted so good that you almost got a little rush before the bigger one came from the hit..anyways, sucking that down with some Fog Chaser coffee and scoping the desert dawn...

Attached Files:

15. It's about 12:15 here, so I guess it is morning, though I have yet to go to bed. I ran out yesterday and won't be able to smoke until later today.. but hopefully when I wake up.. until then, I bid thee all adieu :p Keep tokin'! 

16. Morning all. Getting into the Cherry Pie to make my mind right and then got serious bidness to get done on this fine Monday..

Attached Files:

17. G'mornin, too early for me to be up but never to early to hit the bong.

18. Starting the day with a bowl of White Widow...

Attached Files:

19. so you load it like a pipe but it smokes like a blunt? what witch craft is this?!?!?!
    its only saving grace is that you kill it with fire.
    im getting one :metal:

20. Good Morning! Well, actually it's a great morning. Life in Oregon is going to change now that MJ is legal for recreational use, since the ballot measure passed.

I wonder if this will change my daughter's and my relationship.  She hates that I smoke and it causes our relationship to be very
    strained. It would be really nice if the fact that it's going to be legal here ends up mellowing her out.