Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. My dealer managed to sort me out at 10.30 this morn, wahoooo. Blazing for the rest of the day, as i've got all work and stuff i needed doing done already, b-e-a-utiful. 

2. Goood morning ! I'm in bed high as fuck watching harry potter and the philosophers stone and enjoying some kiwi for breakfast, gonna roll another in a bit or maybe get the bong out, perfect sunday morning :smoke:

3. Ahhhhhhhh first morning of vacation out by the hot tub watching soccer highlights and vaping XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I just have to figure out what to do today lol :laughing:

5. LOL it's 420am and i'm blazing the last bowl of my OG. Good morning!

6. Mornin' everyone........ *bing* *bong* *bong* "Medication time.... medication time!"

7. Mornin' everyone, blazed and chillin'

8. Good morning blades! Haven't been on this account in years (2009/2010). Couldn't for the life of me remember my username :confused_2:  About to dab up, smoke a bowl and maybe head out to the nature trail behind Ucf. Have a nice one filled with positive vibes. :smoke:

9. morning Gc.

time to goto work and get high and work haha

i hope it rains..

10. Morning time in vancity smokin a couple bowls of orange crush I picked up at the dispensary man this is gunna be a chill day at work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Waking up about to toke up, just finished having a new baby girl last night so it's gonna be a good day

12. Morning blades! Packing a tight bowl of "gods gift" topped with a dusting of keif. Gona start today off right!!

13. I wish I could smoke before work but since I can't good morning anyways

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #1475 iVapeTooMuch, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    So I was in Italy a month or so ago and I brought back a shit ton of coffee. This morning I made myself a cappuccino and now I'm sitting back puffing on my vape.
    Mornin' GC :bongin:

15. Been a while.. good morning!!

16. Good morning GC! 

Just made a big bowl of oatmeal with hemp hearts, gotta get those gains.

17. yo good morning yall. It's dreadfully shit weather this morning so that means one thing... WAKE AND BAKE!!

Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I got a promotion at my job then found out I had to take a drug test. I am a daily smoker so I decided my best option was substituting my clean friends urine for mine. I practiced a lot in the days leading up to my test. I used an ace bandage to keep a shampoo bottle close to my skin in the crotch area and every time i tested with a thermometer it was 97-98 degrees. So i went in to take the test after being left in the restroom alone I dumped the contents of my shampoo bottle into the cup. When i looked at the temperature bottle I started freaking out because the temperature strip on the bottle which said green=temp, it did not change colors at all. At this point I had no other options than to take the specimen to the collector. I, being nervous as hell took it handed it to her. She looked at the strip, didn't say anything filed out the paperwork, had me sign and sent me on my way. I was so nervous that I didn't pay attention to what she wrote in section 2 where it asks if temperature is in range. On the copy she gave me this section is left blank. My question is does this mean that I am good? Could she have marked that it was not in temperature range and tell my employer that I substituted? Would she have made me resubmit another sample if it was out of temp range or just sent me on my way and told my employer that i cheated? I really need to keep my job so i am really nervous about this any advice would be appreciated.

19. Did they send your sample to a lab?