Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Good morning Blades, Woo! 200 posts! didnt even notice that till a second ago. bout to blaze up my new bong outside while its still dark, then I'm gettin some sleep so I can finish diggin my garden.

2. I haven't quite slept, 1am here, but Good morning fellow smokers! I'm on a break after a little run-in with the police, but toke onwards for me.

Contradictory tags :O?

3. It's 1:03 a.m. here and I am very high at the moment. Lots of bong hits later and here I am on grasscity typing this shit, high as ever. Lol. The highs you get late at night are just so intense some times. Shitty that it was the last of my bud, but im so happy I saved my last 2 bowls for tonight. I'm very high, and later today in about 12 hours I should be picking up some more bud, so yeah. Ima go and chill until I pass out.

4. Ha haa Good actual morning GC! Someone help me out.. and soon! wake n bake with my chillum or my bong? well its not really wake n bake cause i havent slept.. but i havent smoked in hours so its close enough lol

5. jammin some Drudkh this morning feeling exquisitely dark and evil today.
    bout to rock the bong man hahaha
    morning gc'

• Like Like x 1
  6. just woke up, had 6 bowls, lied on my bed for 20 mins and gettin redy to start my day [​IMG]

7. A great combination of words to live by :smoking:

8. Good morning fellow stoners. Enjoying my first bowl of GDP with some coffee :smoke:

9. I cant wait for a good coffee and a nice blunt and some old school cartoons yeh tommorow is going to be a lazy day

I laughed so hard at the tags of this thread :laughing:

10. Coffee, blunt, and cartoons.... nothing better

11. rise and grind fellow blades. rippin the blue dot with that salad bowl of some no name dank and purpleee

12. Nice! I will when I get home. Sucks that I can't blaze at work

13. goodmorning gc waking up too sensi star. everyone have a good day

14. Man I'm getting some sausage egg and cheese burritos and I'm gooooooodddddd... Have a great day fellow blades.

15. hittin the bong with the purple urkle. Beautiful morning out here.

16. This is not really a good morning post but it's almost five am. I've been sitting up listening to my friend talk for the last couple hours. I think I might be able to fit in a wake n bake but I have two friends chilling here.

17. Crispy bacon and bud.

Mmmmmmm.... Bacon....

Mmmmmmm....Buddd....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. I wish I could rip my bong right now and get an egg, cheese, rice, beans, and potato burrito

19. morning to anyone, i just made chorizo, bell pepper, onion, celary, and potato spring rolls.

they the sheit!!!
    i love spring rolls, they can be taken to sooo many new heights

20. Not-so-fuckin-good-morning for me everyone. woke up fighting with my wife.. so fun.
    people make me hate being alive sometimes lol..
    i was super irate a few minutes ago, but i just blazed a big fat bowl up in my bong and i feel so much better. I hope the rest of today gets better!