Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Hey everybody! Let's make this a more active thread. :hello:

Technically, for me, it's after midnight so it is morning time, Blades!!! :D

After you wake and bake, stop in and tell everyone Good Morning. :)

There's nothing better than a stoney good morning and you might just help someone start their day off a little better with your wake and bake vibes!!! :D

SO...GOOD MORNING, BLADES OF GRASSCITY!!!!:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good morning! Even tho I haven't gone to bed yet:p

3. When I wake up...I'll be back...with a full bag of volcano vapor for everyone...I hope :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Technically it isn't morning here,
    But I just woke up, And am about to get ready for work,
    2 bowls from my spoon, and I'm set.
    Good Morning everybody! :wave:

5. Top o the morning to ya

6. Morning all! Just relaxing with some music, some bud, and chicken noodle soup... oh and ice cream (and oreos). :D

7. Good morning people. Have a good day and be good to one another.

8. Good morning to GC even though it's 6am and I haven't gone to sleep yet. :D

And the last 2 tags to this thread made me lol.

9. Good morning blades! Bout to go for my morning walk. What should I eat for breakfast when I get back? Cereal? or Waffle house style hashbrowns wit cheese, tomato, mushroom and jalapeno?

10. Is that even a question?:devious:

11. Man, I love Waffle house hashbrowns,
    I just ate some with cheese and jalapeno's,
    Now I'm at work screwing off!! :)

12. Good Morning GC!

If you haven't baked yet.... what are you waiting for?!

13. awww ill miss the old good morning thread!!
    either way

fat bowls of kief to start my day with The Doors

morning gc
    gottaget ready for work now, peace

14. Used to be a grill op at waffle house, I can make everything they have at home. Hashbrowns it is! sadly can't eat like that everyday

15. gonna smoke here in a bit then go get the oil changed.
    Good morning fellow smokers and smokettes.

16. I just woke up. NICE and FRESH!!
    I know many of you are jealous of my condition.
    7:30am..and I'm off work today.
    hmm what should I do...
    Oh yeah Laundry..-.-

17. Good morning GC!!!

I'm about to smoke a few bowls down to calm the back spasms....and then bring on the Icy/Hot!

:wave: Stay High Blades/ettes

18. Whats up, just finished a wake and bake, gonna go get some french vanilla coffee shit from the gas station in a minute and top it all off with my first cig of the day.

19. G'morning Blades. Jammin to some Pandora all stoned up. Today feels like a real zen/spiritual day, I'm feelin extra laid back.. maybe its my weed. lol. Happy tokin!

20. I hope you all have a good morning and a great day. Remember to be good to one another.