Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun things to do while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I like to fiddle/build/create things.. anything with the things that lie around me.

I also enjoy observing people and deciphering their true nature from their speech to others, and comparing it too how they usually are when I am sober.

2. Listen to your favorite music or just explore different kinds of music in general. Sometimes when I listen to stuff like kid cudi on my computer, I feel like Im getting sucked into the speakers :D

3. running! only after a vape bowl though. smoking not so much. and biking, hiking, enjoying nature, chilling with friends, tosh.0, south park, super high me, the big lebowski (it's so epic, but at the same time it's not, maaan), sleeping. Oh, and with out a doubt, looking at my bombass fish tank (shrimp tank, technically). Everyone just gets lost in it, it's like another world.

[​IMG]

4. #24 bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Kid cudi is the shit

5. #25 bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011
    Super high me was pretty awesome. And I love all the running hiking biking and crap without being high :D

6. yeah dude i just went to his cudlife concert in SF last week :D
    oh yeah going to concerts completely lit is pretty fun btw haha

7. #27 bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011
    I'd say it would be awesome. I wish people like kudi would come to Ky. Lol.

8. i like to eat after i get high then i lose my buzz n smoke again then im hungry again then eat again then smoke again and so on a few times lol

9. #29 bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011
    Also sounds fun. What you eat? Fav thing?

10. I longboard, watch some shows (obsessed with Weeds), eat, listen to music, read the news...randomness :)

11. Make memes of sgt based