Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun things to do while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bungtothehol, Jun 28, 2011.

1. What do you guys like to do when your high?

2. Try to count to 10..

Most people can't make it too 5.

3. High not stoned. Lol :)

4. Everything is more fun.

5. Play with your pets, video games, read, build shit, smoke more weed, bmx, skate, smoke more weed, listen to tunes, have rap battles with friends, smoke more weed, and oh ya smoke more weed.

6. lecture people on the dangers of marijuana...lol

7. We should ding dong ditch ;p

8. Psh, who smokes to get high? Everyone I know smokes to get stoned as fuck xD

9. Hahahahahah nice bro. What's your favorite strain?

10. lmfao ding dong ditching high... everyones done that atleast once.

11. Damn straight. Lol.

12. Wah I have never......

And I usually smoke Bubblegum Kush and Trainwreck.. My buddy grows them both for his medicinal purposes.. I love the Bubblegum <3

13. I like to smoke weed while I'm high, it's just so much fun.

14. To be *very* specific, try watching Breaking Bad from the start of the first season about a half hour after smoking indica. It's amazing.

15. Oh fuck yes. It was so hard at first but once I got the hang of fapping while high it became a part of the toking tradition ;)

16. #17 XiaoGG, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The bitch with this is you want to, it feels AMAZING, but then you come and it kills your high

17. Smoke MOAR!:cool:

18. I've found that it really depends on how you masturbate. I am able to do it, at this point, without losing any of my high (mostly) by simply chilling and not rushing to reach my climax. My roomate knew exactly what I was doing when high and in the bathroom so it wasn't as awkward after a while.

19. Smoke anotha' bowl!