Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Why is my cat peeing on the bed?

• Please log in to reply

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

Kimmo

Kimmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,217 posts
The best bet is with the vet. Good luck, man!
  • Volcano South likes this

Jamaican Hotbox

Jamaican Hotbox

Bong Tokin Alcoholic

• Bronze Member
  • 11,299 posts

• Volcano South likes this

hippie flip

hippie flip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,463 posts
I'm guessing one of the same reasons old people piss the bed.

Rivera

Rivera

Probably pretty stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,709 posts
Edit nvm

Edited by Rivera, 01 July 2011 - 03:51 PM.

Jamayah

Jamayah

Truth Matters

• Gold Member
  • 878 posts

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
Damn that's an old ass cat man. Cat's usually have a life expectancy of 10-15 years so consider yourself lucky that you have had him this long. Hopefully the vet has good news and it's something that can be treated with medication.

SanDiegoStonerz

SanDiegoStonerz

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,902 posts
Put the cat down...

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

edd.excessive

edd.excessive

High Plains Drifter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
the cat doesnt like you dude

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,323 posts
UTI, or you did something that really pissed the cat off! But since Ragdolls are laid back to the max, I'd definitely take him to the vet!

Granny

Ol Red Eye

Ol Red Eye

• Registered Upgraded
  • 232 posts
ok since everyone else chimed in about the cat "Jamaya" is spot on with the cat thing.......cats do not like new things in their existing enviroment. A new cat, not enough litter boxes.....you should have one for each and an extra, so if you have three cats you need four litter boxes.........I have four cats indoors.....I have five litter boxes.......I scoop every evening all the boxes and every friday I change the litter..I use scoop away..........so now to the urine on your bed...........
DO NOT USE BLEACH..............bleach and urine/amonia is toxic gas..........you need to get vinegar.........wash everything in soap and vinegar..........soak the spot on your matteress with vinegar.......try to use like an upholstery cleaner to suck out the piss first then use it to suck out the vinegar, but the vinegar must stay...........you will have to get a mattress pad, to keep it from getting to the matteress again and to coveer your mattress now from the vinegar smell.........this happened to a friend of mine and I did a lot of research and trial and error...............there is NOTHING you can buy at the store that will work only VINEGAR......
:wave:

Dado

Dado

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 2,297 posts

carljay89

carljay89

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 136 posts
nananananananananananna CAT MAN

Kimmo

Kimmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,217 posts
So what came of this?

Alrex

Alrex

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,439 posts
Give that cat omegggga 33333333333

kG_Blazed

kG_Blazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,349 posts
he's probly dieing. you gotta take him to a vet, but to be honest when you bring him they most likely will tell you to put him down, so be ready for that. ironically, cats aren't pussies and won't really cry about being hurt, they'll stick it out and purr to show you how strong they are.

it's a sad thing, i've had to put down all 4 of my childhood cats in the last few years. but at that age, they usually have failed kidney's and livers like you mentioned. i don't know what else to say besides that you've gotta do what you've gotta do, i fucking hate putting down my animals man just try not to think about it too much.

Edited by kG_Blazed, 01 July 2011 - 03:04 PM.

Alrex

Alrex

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,439 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• image-3609945572.png

MastaBuda420

MastaBuda420

Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 856 posts
i have about a 3-4 year old ragdoll cat and he has never once peed on anything, if anything he does it when he is outside(likes to sneak out when possible).

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users