NEW Journal - Strawberry Kush and Trainwreck - 180W Pro Source LED Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, Jun 25, 2011.

1. hope everything works out with that buddy who wants to open a seed bank, we need more people sellin beans to take the price down. also sorry to hear about your led, my question is if it was just the company you bought from or if it's all led's in general that are junk.

p.s. still creepin

2. ^ I would PERSONALLY say it's LEDs in general... The technology is NOT here yet to actually make something which is more effective than the tried and tested Metal Halides or High Pressure Sodium bulbs... My advice, stick to what's proven until something comes along to blow everything out of the water... I will be anyway! :)

Plants looking a little better today... THANK GOD!

3. Back to the grow...

I'll post a couple pics today. Everything is coming along NICELY!

The girls are looking great, strong, green and healthy!

About 8 inches tall, i'll veg for one more week and switch to flower!

4. Here are the pics I promised.

As you can see... All is going VERY well under the 600W MH! (I guess the LED would be OK, I am just a little to used to using top quality stuff, and couldn't be fucked with the LED to be honest).

:smoke:

Pics are of... Both plants, Strawberry Kush, and Trainwreck (in that order)...

The other plants in there are Peas and Broccoli... YUM. I always love to grow other things from seed in the grow room to. Just makes it more fun in a way. LOL

Next image update in about 2 weeks (or one, depending on growth).

Attached Files:

5. Lookin good man! I can't wait to see how that strawberry kush does.

6. Thanks man... Yeah, that's the one i'm looking forward to. Trainwreck is nice, had it before, but the SBK is one I have never tried, and so eager to taste!

7. Quick note on the LED's - I currently use Sunshine Systems (1)Grow UFO and (2)GlowPanel 45s in my stealth cab.

Grow UFO has been in use for over 6 months as have the panels (Which flowered my current grow -harvesting tomorrow-) and have had no problems. No yellowing of leaves at all from them.

As I am currently on my second harvest I cannot compare yield differences, however the energy savings is nice. At one point I had 10 large plants in my closet, and with those 3 panels and recirculating bubble buckets, and EcoAir 3 Commercial pumps I sat around 350w total draw.

Check out the sunshine system LED's if that's what you're after. I'm curious to see the Kessil 150w LEDs in action as well.

8. I'll be passing on all led's. For the money i can buy 5 complete 600w systems and make ten times that in profit each grow. Led's are not worth the money.

9. #29 TranceKid, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
    Hey aussie! I just found this thread, for some reason I wasn't subscribed anymore..:confused:

I'm back now and watching how this is going. Real sorry to hear about the prosource worldwide thing...I knew that company was marketing something a little too good to be true :eek:

Anyways, I'm subb'd and watching the grow buddy :D Hope that friend of your's seedbank lifts off and beats out the Attitude!

oh and, there are some LEDs that do look very promising...Magnum 357 panels for one are giving off some pretty damn good results. I've also heard of Black Dog panels, not sure how good they are. Also heard of Grow LED Hydro Spectra panels, Irishboy seems to like those a good amount and has proven them pretty good. Also theres Stealthgrow panels that seem legit but I haven't seen any journals of 'em so far...The Magnum 357's are pulling off lots of great results though!

10. hope to see an update soon!
    subd in,

you should holla back to my PM's aussie
    i see you on here but not much activity atm?
    al good?

stay up!

11. Lookin nice dude I'm onboard for the duration!I liked your last grow too!

12. #32 Wardrobe, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011

Yeah, aussiegrower138, you still alive and kicking? Been a while.

Hope your disappearance isn't related to the Aussie Seed Bank...

13. IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK! :)

Woooo Hoooo

This grow obviously has gone... New grow starting up today!

I'll start a new thread for that... See ya's in a couple days with some info on where I vanished to and whyyyyy! :)

14. Sorry to hear that man... hope everything's ok.

15. All good shit happens. When I start the new thread, I will explain details.