Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The White Vinegar Method For Passing Drug Tests

• Please log in to reply

K0TT0NM0UTHKING

K0TT0NM0UTHKING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Whatsup everybody. I have heard alot of methods to passing drug tests, but this white vinegar method has been coming up alot. Supposedly, if you drink a cup of regular white vinegar and a whole shitload of water, and maybe 1 or 2 of those multi mega men vitamins from GNC to color your piss, that you will pass your drug test. Does anybody know if this is true?

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
hahahaha....no.

80NG R1P5

80NG R1P5

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
actually ive been on probation for 2 years now and i have been doing something similar to this method and it works for me every single time.all i do is i fill half a poland spring bottle up with white vinegar and the other half with water and i drink the whole thing 1 or 2 hours before the drug test. take 1 piss after drinking the bottle,taking one of those vitamins to color your piss would most likely be good cuz then they cant say ur piss is diluted, then you are straight.i am 100 percent positive this works i have been using this for a while now.stay up stoners.pce

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts

actually ive been on probation for 2 years now and i have been doing something similar to this method and it works for me every single time.all i do is i fill half a poland spring bottle up with white vinegar and the other half with water and i drink the whole thing 1 or 2 hours before the drug test. take 1 piss after drinking the bottle,taking one of those vitamins to color your piss would most likely be good cuz then they cant say ur piss is diluted, then you are straight.i am 100 percent positive this works i have been using this for a while now.stay up stoners.pce

ok.

joeK

joeK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
hey Bongrips if you put some bleach in there it will work to ;)

someones selling you oregeno cuz thc will show up like flies on poop with a test

believe me , ive tryed diluting just home tests and that still doesnt work , though my last test i used apple juice and passed :hello:

sysdownfall

sysdownfall

Smatty Focker

• Old School
  • 1,304 posts

hey Bongrips if you put some bleach in there it will work to ;)

someones selling you oregeno cuz thc will show up like flies on poop with a test

believe me , ive tryed diluting just home tests and that still doesnt work , though my last test i used apple juice and passed :hello:

They arent talking about adding it to your piss, they are saying you actually drink it!

joeK

joeK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
I know, diluting it the same thing wether you add it or drink it , your still changing the content of water/other shit in the piss

p_squared342000

p_squared342000

Impeach this bitch

• Old School
  • 924 posts
it worked for me...

infiniteawesome

infiniteawesome

Kush Control

• Old School
  • 2,062 posts
that . . . actually makes sense to a certain extent . . . the thing is is that vinegar acts as a highly effective bodily acid. Acid breaks down oils in your system. THC is an oil . . . hmmmm, never heard of that technique, but i'll try anything if I need to get a job at some point . . .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users