Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Waiting for my test results! (Labcorp)

• Please log in to reply

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I took a urine test at Labcorp for a pre-employment drug screening on Monday around 1:30 PM (4 days ago). After 4 days, I still haven't heard anything from either the lab or my employer. How long does it usually take to get your results back? I've read that no news is good news, because the lab only contacts you directly if you test positive. Considering I took 2 home drug tests and both were CLEARLY negative, I think I'm in the clear. But how long on average does it take to hear your results after a pre-employment drug screening? Am I in the clear after 4 days of not hearing anything? :confused:

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Any experienced input is appreciated; if you've been in my situation, please share your story here :) I'm sketching myself out and I just need some advice from people who have been in my place before. Thanks in advance!

PapersNoFlavors

PapersNoFlavors

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
2 years back I did the same test as you at labcorp it took like 6 or 7 days(don't remember that good) and my boss contacted me saying I can start tomorrow morning. Don't worry dude if you passed 2 test at home your good

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

2 years back I did the same test as you at labcorp it took like 6 or 7 days(don't remember that good) and my boss contacted me saying I can start tomorrow morning. Don't worry dude if you passed 2 test at home your good

Thanks for the quick answer bro, I really appreciate it :cool: I'm trying not to sketch myself out, but I hate waiting haha...Anyone else going through the same thing or ever gone through this wait?

GillyTHEkid

GillyTHEkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,060 posts
i took a lapcorp test for a college playoff random piss testing and i almost knew i was going to fail because i just blazed like a day ago :P

it took several days, so i began to think maybe there is a chance cuz i still hadnt been contacted but like i think in about a week since i got tested, i got the call telling me i have to meet with the athletic director.

aka i failed the test. but you should be fine if u passed the home tests twice

njtoker59

njtoker59

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
I had to get bloodwork done through labcorp for accutane and it always took about a week to get the results sent to my doctor

mrdeadfolx

mrdeadfolx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,037 posts
Hello this is LabCorp, you failed.

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

i took a lapcorp test for a college playoff random piss testing and i almost knew i was going to fail because i just blazed like a day ago :P

it took several days, so i began to think maybe there is a chance cuz i still hadnt been contacted but like i think in about a week since i got tested, i got the call telling me i have to meet with the athletic director.

aka i failed the test. but you should be fine if u passed the home tests twice

Well that sucks, did you bother to take a home test before the actual test? And LOL at being 1 day clean, I was 22 days clean before my test ;) I just hope i didn't fail, this is a job I've been applying for for about a year now and I finally got an opportunity. Although I'm not too worried, my home tests resulted in 2 negatives, 2 and 3 days before the lab test. :)

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Bump. It's been over 4 full days now, and I'm assuming Labcorp is closed on weekends, so no need to worry over the weekend. Since I haven't heard anything, am I in the clear? I'm hoping for my employer to contact me and tell me that I can start soon :)

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Man this board moves fast. Please help me :D

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
117 views and no one else? Help a guy out, please, I'm so nervous...

DriftingApart

DriftingApart

then back together again.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,004 posts
They're going to come for you in a black van and knock on your door.

Be ready.

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

They're going to come for you in a black van and knock on your door.

Be ready.

I'm not THAT nervous hahahahahahha

Spoodge

Spoodge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Bump.

mspguy

mspguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I took a urine test at Labcorp for a pre-employment drug screening on Monday around 1:30 PM (4 days ago). After 4 days, I still haven't heard anything from either the lab or my employer. How long does it usually take to get your results back? I've read that no news is good news, because the lab only contacts you directly if you test positive. Considering I took 2 home drug tests and both were CLEARLY negative, I think I'm in the clear. But how long on average does it take to hear your results after a pre-employment drug screening? Am I in the clear after 4 days of not hearing anything? :confused:

Hey Spoodge. How did it turn out with Labcorp? I am in the same boat right now. Its been a week and still no results. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance.

hwj8005

hwj8005

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
yea howd they go cuz i passed 2 home drug tests too one 2 days before the labcorp test and one 1 day before. I heard if the clinic calls you its bad and they called me this morning but only to say i needed a urine sample for my physical. freaked me the fuck out when i got the call though. its only been 3 days for me though so very nervous...

ipooinurshoe

ipooinurshoe

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thanks for the quick answer bro, I really appreciate it :cool: I'm trying not to sketch myself out, but I hate waiting haha...Anyone else going through the same thing or ever gone through this wait?

I'm waiting as well. Took my test on Friday after only 11 days clean. It's Wednesday now and I still haven't heard a thing.

Tyesmoke

Tyesmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
ipooinurshoe, what was your outcome? I was only 11 days clean before my test last Friday.. Passed an at home 50ng test, very nervous about lab test..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users