Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Jobs working alone

• Please log in to reply

umadson

umadson

Resigtered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
I just want a job where I can do my own thing. Working quietly by myself. Any ideas/experiences?

notime4schwag

notime4schwag

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,542 posts
Overnight security guard.

Ol Red Eye

Ol Red Eye

• Registered Upgraded
  • 232 posts
you could sit in front of your web cam and jerk off for a bunch of gay guys...........it is what you do anyways all day long. All you have to do is just webcam it to gay guys who will pay sand you got yourself a job.
:wave:

Immeco

Immeco

Woo!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,379 posts
Haha, both good suggestions.

When I used to work on air-conditioning units, I was alone the whole time. It used to be pretty peaceful, if you're into manual labor. You pretty much never have to interact with your co-workers if you roll that way. It's nice to socialize between jobs though. :D

Don't go for construction though. Even small scale has teams of at least 10 dudes.

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Carmine420

Carmine420

Night toker

• Gold Member
  • 2,707 posts

Pebbles09

Pebbles09

Pebbles

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Delivery driver. Just poppin in and out to pick up or deliver and then u can just cruise and listen to music mostly

shorty p

shorty p

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
^ yeah that was my fav job

ILLOGIK

ILLOGIK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,432 posts
Like alot of people said, delivery drivers, night security guards, front desks, over night shifts at hotels are usually pretty dead, data entry work, different tech jobs.

treechef

treechef

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
i know some guy who works for facebook. he works from home and gets paid a lot.

inkielee

inkielee

Babe Ruthless

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

gdonald2007

gdonald2007

grannybonger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts
Sorry if your serious but, it's pure fantasy. Go to school, get a BA or better, and save.

Guest_Joerusalem_*

Guest_Joerusalem_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
It may sound weird but i just want a job working at a graveyard. Working alone at night in my own solitude. Not to mention i would probably sneak off and burn some doobage on the job.. Sounds like my dream job. :D

keanu reeves

keanu reeves

• Registered Upgraded
  • 721 posts
You can always be your own boss... then you can smoke when you want and you'll be much happier. Just gotta get that degree under your belt.

Shipwreck

Shipwreck

SSV Fanatic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,992 posts
If you can make a website you can be the owner of your own company.

Your website is completely up to you, and you can always find free help to create/maintain the website.

BlazedGlory

BlazedGlory

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,959 posts

Haha, both good suggestions.

When I used to work on air-conditioning units, I was alone the whole time. It used to be pretty peaceful, if you're into manual labor. You pretty much never have to interact with your co-workers if you roll that way. It's nice to socialize between jobs though. :D

Don't go for construction though. Even small scale has teams of at least 10 dudes.

Nah not really, if you get a few guys who are fairly skilled(enough to do the plumbing, electricity, painting, etc. of the building) then it works fine, you don't need a crew of 10 plus people for every job.

That being said, you're right about it not being right for this guy, it requires too much teamwork and coordination of labour

Liive

Liive

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I do some different landscaping jobs for my elderly neighbor and it's great. Blaze up at home, pop in the iPod, walk 5 feet to her yard and get lost in my own little world for a while.

Also, I've been doing some warehouse work and I'm alone all the time.

I can't help you with finding a 9-5 where you're alone all day, but if you're a college kid like me, there's some pretty decent summer jobs out there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users