Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How to clean out throat

• Please log in to reply

ellzALLdai

ellzALLdai

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
okay so basically everytime i smoke i cough. ive been smoking for like 3 years and smoke every day so i have alot of phlem and tar and shit in my throat. it started ever since i was sick, i just never really got it all out. does anyone know of a way to clear out your throat? i heard of something like mixing apple vinigar with water and drinking and then throwing up. something stupid but im not trying to stop smoking for a while so i just need a way to clean out my throat really good. any ideas?

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,320 posts
Stop smoking. Get a vaporizer!

SwishaSweet

SwishaSweet

GRIP N SIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
r u juss smokn bud or cigs cuz if u juss smokn bud u trippn bud isnt bad for ur throat i been smokn since seventh grade never had a problem

b1rd

b1rd

And but u no das rite.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts

i just need a way to clean out my throat really good. any ideas?

...;)

Rick540

Rick540

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Mucinex or anything with guaifenesin in it. Guaifenesin is an expectorant and will thin everything out making it easier to cough it up. Just drink plenty of water with it or it won't work nearly as well.

virgin mary

virgin mary

registered saint

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,015 posts
idk try and get a toothbrush down there :confused_2:

Virtue 7

Virtue 7

SatChitAnanda

• Gold Member
  • 12,367 posts

CurtChronic

CurtChronic

Legalize > Decriminalize

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,677 posts
Toilet brush and Drano.
  • Heart likes this

smilingslowly

smilingslowly

ascending endlessly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 797 posts
so here's a hint. You don't need to clear out your throat, you need to clear out your lungs.
Edibles/vape/smoke less

voorhee

voorhee

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,533 posts
Sip drank or suck a whoo whoo.

Deuro

Deuro

Khaote

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts
a nice relaxing (hot) shower will help soothe your throat because of all the moisture in the air. feel free to also try taking baths too as they relax your body much easier and faster than a shower.

after that, drink some tea. drink plenty of water, and possibly take a t-break to allow your body to naturally remove pollutants. plus, smoking supposedly lowers your immune system so try taking a multi-vitamin every day or so to help support your body :)

buldin6

buldin6

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

okay so basically everytime i smoke i cough. ive been smoking for like 3 years and smoke every day so i have alot of phlem and tar and shit in my throat. it started ever since i was sick, i just never really got it all out. does anyone know of a way to clear out your throat? i heard of something like mixing apple vinigar with water and drinking and then throwing up. something stupid but im not trying to stop smoking for a while so i just need a way to clean out my throat really good. any ideas?

I seem to have the same problem, it feels like the cold I had 6 months ago is still sticking around. :mad: It's a real pain for sure.

ThomasFraterson

ThomasFraterson

Frat Hard Smoke Often

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
i had the same thing when i was sick. I just drank lemon juice and water. I don't know if it will work but I always drink it when im sick and it clears my throat up

SmokeyDaBear420

SmokeyDaBear420

Smokin' The Reef

• Registered Upgraded
  • 369 posts

idk try and get a toothbrush down there :confused_2:

hahahahaha how high are you?

CurtChronic

CurtChronic

Legalize > Decriminalize

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,677 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqfCluBH3qY]YouTube - ‪DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My throat‬‏[/ame]

IVIr Shanks

IVIr Shanks

Vapor King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 539 posts
Try taking big, deep breathes before a hit. This will increase your lungs capacity for the hit, thus it won't induce coughing as bad/at all

shestones

shestones

Hakuna Matata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,020 posts
This one time I had gotten over my cold but still had phlegm in my throat and I went to my bestfriends house and she asked if I wanted to smoke I knew id cough so I didn't really want to but I did and I took a nice hit and then I started coughing and threw up ALL of the phlegm that was left from the cold. It was gross but I felt WAY better after... I'm not telling you to take a big hit and throw up but if you do it will help...

Whenever I'm sick and I have left over phlegm I like smoking cause it'll make me cough and then I can spit out the phlegm... but you should spit when you normally cough without the bud too cause you need to get that shit out. Taking mucinex will help too. And the lemon water.

You might want to try gargling with hydrogen peroxide and water... there's directions on how to do it on the back of the hydrogen peroxide bottle. I personally just gargle with straight hydrogen peroxide. Its gross but it works. I just plug my nose so I can't taste it. Do it and it will help clean your mouth too which is good for a smoker. It might sound crazy but that shit ALWAYS helps me. Its good if you have a sore throat too.

gismo

gismo

Music Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts

...;)

rofl, anyway on topic try drinking some sulfuric acid.

results may vary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users