Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to get a high like the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jonny1992, Jun 23, 2011.

1. No. (and yes) The reason you were so 'high' was because smoking weed was something very new to you. The mindset with which you approached smoking changed, as you became more 'experienced' with smoking you got used to the effects of the weed, they are no longer something new or a shock to you. But yeah of course you can get as high, you just won't perceive it the same way.
    Smoking rarely would make weed more 'special' though so that would help you get 'higher'.

2. Take a week t break and then shake all the keif off your nugs and press it, and after your t break smoke the bud and as long as it's dank it'll have a closer thc to cbd ratio and can be a new way to experience a high
    I love the act of smoking though a bunch of bud and then when it runs out a have a rock of keif

3. ...I didn't even get high my first time smoking. Is that just me? I mean, I know it's one of those things that tons of people say so others perceive it as bullshit, but I honestly didn't even get high. According to my vision and the person who bought it, it was pretty good bud, too.

4. I Vape everyday multiple times a day. My buddys caregiver made some brownies for Xmas that were the most potent things i have ever had. My buddy told me to eat 3 (which was like 6 because of how big the chunks were). After i ate the third he said "wow i cant belive you actually did that. You should probably start driving home." I took his advice and not 30 mins after getting home i was higher then i have ever been. I felt as if i was tripping. I would recommend making some brownies with a ridiculous amount of bud in them. I've dabbed til i couldn't before and the brownies were way more strong than that.

5. Pro tip: don't have expectations. Surprise yourself and treat yourself like a stoned person.

6. Take a dab bruh ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422179234.166622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 ediblelove, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

I only tried smoking out of a bong once, and only took one hit at that. The only thing it did for me was burn my throat. No high or buzz or anything else. Never again, the burned throat wasn't worth it.

The first time I tried edibles I ate a few Indica infused cookies and got high off it. The second time I tried Sativa infused cookies and it didn't do shit. Almost every time since those first two times I have eaten both Indica and Sativa mixed with a much higher Indica dose than Sativa and it always works fine.

The one time I did try Sativa by itself again I did feel something, but not much. I don't know if I'm just not taking enough, but I did take the same dose of Sativa as I did Indica the first few times. I guess Indica just gets me higher and Sativa has little to no effect when taken by itself. Interestingly enough I think I feel that Sativa buzz a little better when I take it with the Indica, or maybe it's just pure Indica I'm feeling and I only think I'm feeling the Sativa. Meh, whatever. At least I DO get high lol.

I'm going to try vaping for the first time this Sunday!

8. It's definitely possible to get just as high, but you'll never feel like the first time because it's not new.

9. You can't, but if you wanna get real high just drink 2 beers and do a few fat bong rips of some sativa. You might end up fighting the spins though, be careful.

10. My first time I didn't get high lol

11. Make edibles. Take (if you wanna get REALLY [and bro I mean not for the faint of heart] fucked up) about 2-3 grams of some fire herb, or better yet a gram of hash throw it in some coconut butter or just plain butter, heat it on a medium low for roughly 30 minutes add it to a desired food (I make potatoes myself) and eat that shit. Take about 45 minutes to an hour and a half you'll feel something.

12. Try Dabs... Although they might just make you pass the fuck out if you don't blaze a lot. 
    Bongs can have the same effect if smoked properly  :bongin:

13. #33 Evan101, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Guys i have a problem.
    Ive started smoking about 4 months ago
    I can get fucked up beyond this planet. I can even get too high but i can never get the experience of being euphorically high.
    I can get really high like hear noises and see shit and see stuff flashing (not like epilepsy) but i can never get that out of body experience when i was high like my first time. Taking a few steps was an experience for me. Can anyone relate? Someome recommend i do something to help me get high like my first time?

14. Get a strong indica like Gorilla Glue or Northern Lights and smoke a big joint of that
    while watching the stars sitting outside and listen.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I dont like indicas they give me bad highs

Edit: actually it was a hybrid that did it

16. also high CBD strains are good, there's pain relief but less of a couch lock. Try a high CBD indica dominant. You could also mix a join with 1/2 cbd strain, 1/2 indica which works well