Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

HOW TO: Find a Dealer

• Please log in to reply

BigMatt

BigMatt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 209 posts
I’m so tired of all these “ I can’t find a dealer” threads. Here should be everything you need to know on finding a dealer.
First, lets look at the different types of dealers, and pros and cons of each one.

The Grower: The grower is somebody who grows the plants. Once season comes around, they will sell them to you. Growers are the BEST option.
Pros: Cheap, Fresh, Good Quantity, And usually good bud (If grown right.)
Cons: If it is preseason, prices are higher.

The Dealer: If a grower doesn’t like dealing with multiple people, he will sell huge amounts to two or three people. These people are dealers.
Pros: Good quantity, sometimes quality. Average prices.
Cons: Depends on your dealer.

The Middleman: The Middleman isn’t really a dealer. I guess by definition he is, but the middleman is just somebody who buys small to medium quantity’s from dealers and flings them to his friends of a small amount of buyers.
Pros: A middleman is usually a friend, so he’ll be less likely to screw you over.
Cons: Higher prices, smaller amounts, sometimes dry.

NOTE: Remember to go for the weed that best suits your tolerance and experience. I know that a lot of my friends like quantity over quality (I’m the opposite) so go for the dealer that best suits you. Most dealers have what both are looking for, but some dealers are reggie dealers while others sell nothing but dank.

Now, lets look at what you should look for in a dealer. When dealing with illegal drugs, every deal is going to seem like a “sketchy” deal, so remember to be SAFE and SMART about who you buy from!
1)[FONT="] [/FONT]First, go after your friends. Friends won’t screw you over, and because there is a bond, you will feel much more safe and secure. Beware though, friends usually are middleman, so prices may be higher.

NOTE: When buying from people, you will have to follow the “ Chain of Command.” What I mean by this is:
First, you start of buying from a middleman. After a few deals, the middleman may feel like it is time to introduce you to his dealer. Make sure you ALWAYS ask if your middleman friend can hook you up with his dealer, because that means better prices.
After you are introduced to the dealer, things will go pretty steady for a while. After buying from this dealer for a long time, and gaining his trust, he might introduce you to a grower. This is usually rare, but if your fourtuante enough to have it happen to you, then use it. Use the grower as the primary source of your weed.
2)[FONT="] [/FONT]Buy from people who have a nice appearance. Usually, if it looks like a bad idea, then it IS a bad idea.
EX: Would you rather meet a wealthy man in his house, or a white dude with du-rags and more bling than Ice-T in front of a store somewhere?
Things to look for:
Good appearance,
Good/Average Prices
Weigh in front of you
Trustworthy
And of course: Good weed.

Okay BigMatt, now that’s cool and all but I’m new to buying! I don’t have any friends that smoke and I don’t know anybody that can hook me up! What can I do!?!?!
I’m going to sort this one out by ages:

Ages 1-17: Get off this site. :wave:[FONT=Wingdings][/FONT]

[FONT=Wingdings][/FONT]
Ages 18-Graduation of High School: You may not know anybody that smokes, but trust me, I’ll be willing to bet at least 30-40% of your high school smokes or has smoked. This being said, there are plenty of people who can hook you up. First, ask your friends if they have any friends that smoke, and if they would be willing to hook you up. If not, its ok. This may be easier said than done for some, but make some new friends. Or, just ask around in your classes. I remember when I was in high school, we had a lot of “group” assignments. (Everybody knew I was a stoner, so this may play out differently for you.) During a group assignment, people tend to get off task and talk about random things, such as pot. Casually bring up if anybody could hook you up, or if they know anybody who is willing to sell. If you are still having trouble, and lack the social skills of normal person, then the only option left is to ask the school stoner. Yep, every school has one. Find out who it is, and beg for a hookup. Just don’t be that guy with the black lipstick and painted fingernails with scars on his wrist and dog collar on.

Ages Grad (18/19)- College (19- 22/23)
Finding bud on campus should be just as easy as finding alcohol in college, so I’m keeping this one short. Just repeat what you did in high school. This time around, it will be a lot easier. In college, even if people don’t smoke, they know were to get it. Also, with the frequency of parties, finding smokers shouldn’t be difficult at all.

Ages 23- Retirement:
Now, your out of college and ready to put your imprint on the world! ( Cool story bro, but tell me how to get bud dude..) In the work force, it may be easier or harder to get weed based on occupation. Make sure to keep an open mind when dealing with co workers, and remember, more adults smoke than you think! It doesn’t end with college! Make friends with your coworkers. If your new, a few people might ask if you want to get a drink. Accept, and a few drinks later, bring it up casually.
You: Ahhh, a nice cold beer.
Coworker: Yea, nothing like a cold one.
You: Nothing like a good smoke either…
Coworker: (pulls out cigs) You want one?
You: I don’t smoke those cancer sticks, I’m talking about the plant that causes 0 deaths a year !
Coworker: (Pulling a zip of some Sour): I got you dawg.

Ok, while it may not end up like that, chances are he will be able to hook you up with his own stash or he might “know a guy.” Even if he dosen’t smoke, he probably won’t get offended by it and discrimate against you. He has probably smoked it before, so unless he is a huge hypocrite, you should be good. Just use good judgement on who to ask and who not to ask. Laid back is always a good sign, while up tight is not. Yeah, you get the idea.

Note: If you are just starting out a new job, then you may have to be a bit patient. Loosen up to your coworkers, and let them loosen up to you. Ask when the time is right. As to when the right time is, you are the judge.

Age Retirement to Death: Hell if I know. I guess bring it up when your playing canasta or sewing. Or ask your grandkids. Or just move yourself out to Cali and smoke up some MM.

Miscellaneous:

Finding Weed At:

Partys!: If you are at a high school party or a college party, finding bud should be easy. Go outside and look for the people stoning. If you know them, ask if you can get a hit. If you don't, ask if you can smoke a little bit if you pitch in some money. This should be enough to break the ice. Engage in conversation, and eventually ask if anybody could be a good connect or if they know somebody they could hook you up with.

Vacationing: This one is a little tougher. First, it depends on your method of travel. If you are taking an airplane, bringing weed is ill advised. As for a roadtrip, its up to you. Make sure you know the laws in your states and don't bring more than a misdemeanor charge. If you are going to the beach, hit up a club or take a walk at night on the beach. In clubs, it is usually easy to spot people on "club drugs" (which I'm not getting into) and usually these people have weed. If you want to take a walk on the beach, alot of stoners like to go under the board walk late at night and smoke. Again, ask to get a hit for a few bucks, engage in conversation, and see if you can score enough to make your trip a good one.

A New City: So you just moved to The Big Apple. Or Albuquerque. And you want weed. You don't know anybody (maybe a few family members) and your desperate for some ganja. First, I reccomend using your freinds/family. If they don't approve, don't even attempt it. If they approve, but don't have a dealer, BEG them to call there friends and try to get a hook up. Of course, all of us don't have resources though! So go clubbing, try and find some stoners, and work from there. If there are no clubs or you're not good at socializing, you always have one option: The Sports Bar. Go there and grab a drink. Even if your not good at talking, somebody will talk to you. Whether it be a male or a female, you'll be socializing after a few drinks. Causually bring up weed, and see how that goes. Don't be afraid to bring it up. At sports bars, I'd be willing to bet that more people smoke weed than don't, so take your chances. Unless you think its a narc. Then get the f**k out of there.

A Final Note: First off, I hope this guide helps you. Of course with more comments I will edit mistakes and add things as well. Just remember that bud is ALWAYS out there. Its up to you how to get your hands on it.
Please give feedback on what to improve/add/change.
Also if there are a lot of questions I can make a FAQ.

Edited by BigMatt, 25 June 2011 - 11:56 PM.

• mrs. illadelphin, Sand box, Skunky Monkey and 2 others like this