Whos growing in MA?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrowman, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Someone send me some cloness!!!!!

2. masshole here... started growing in EARLY april.. my ladies are 2-3 feet, some doing much better than others. if you check out my profile and threatd started by me you can see some recient pics... they shouldnt flower till august anyways

3. started a Nirvana Master Kush feminized north of Boston on June 1st... about 8 inches tall right now... have been spraying EcoSmart organic garden insect killer on her once a week since I noticed a bug problem.... seems to have shut down the bug activity at least by 75%

4. I used that too but i graduated to neem K+ once that wasnt as effective...literally just cut down a forest to get more sun to my babies :D

5. ^^^ lmao i had to do the same thing for my plants when i had them in the woods.. i noticed that they were growing faster in the woods idk if because it was gettin the correct light due to shade n shit but every 3days id visit and my jaw dropped everytime.. ill post a pix of the ones i have in the woods.. started all of em mothers day and this gurls are retarded tall pushin 3ft.

6. hey when is the best time to plant the seeds? like what month?

7. ^ i live in Massachusetts too by the way

8. kinda late there but try anyway maybe you'll get something!

9. yea i thought it might be, since thats wat a few people told me, but i guess i could try it anyway...im new to the growing thing soo ummm can seeds get tooo old to produce a plant? haha

10. So one of my buddies just gave me a plant so i might have a yeild after all yayayayay

11. how long will it take for u to be able to tell male from female?

12. uhmm ive herd within 5-8weeks but ive had shit growing since may and only bout 5 have been female soo far n the others no signs of balls or anything... and wea out in the bean you gonna grow a weed plant outside??...hope your indoors

13. Ya plenty of people do man. My planta were doin great till the bugs ate em n died but one of my buddys gave me this
    About a week ago n its doin great just hopin its a female or ill kill myself. But there plenty of time to grow n ma. Might have to pullem a lil early but should be dne but mid to late sept. N should b plenty warm them its once we get to october it get cold man

Attached Files:

14. yeah.. when yall think some type of budding signs will appear.. one of my babes has white and orange hairs poppin out every shits looks pretty ill not gonna lie but others stank like some dank but is that a detection of females or do males sometimes stink also?

15. My first grow so bump

16. could order some auto's:smoke:
    the ones im growin take 60 days seedling to harvest

17. good to know there are still plenty of massholes willing to steal plants people have put hours of work and a bunch of money into!!!! just went back to check my 3 four-foot females and theyre all fuucking gone

18. ehhhhh... id kill someone but thats the thing with massholes.. cant trust no one!!!!!!!!!

19. Yup fuckin people suck where were u groin? u doin a g-grow or was it in ur yard?

20. G grow on some land i own