Whos growing in MA?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrowman, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Yeah I'm in MA, otherwise wouldn't have posted here lol ;)
    looks like the rain stopped finally, hopefully some sun tmrw!

2. yeah mayne i hear yah im out here in mass myself.. the only good thing was i started mine the week of mothers day when we had the straight week of rain and they shot up crazy big... hoping the same for this rainy week

3. but got a few quick questions..how exactly you tell if females or males yet.. had mine growin for a good month n a week now and havnt really seen anything.. asked around to a few ppl and they havnt been able to tell. also is rabbit shit a better alternative than bat gwam for a nuet... will have pixs next week for any input/ critisim

4. #24 nosemonster, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
  5. My plants are just starting to grow second stem sets at the node. After all this rain those are gunna grow so fast.. 2 sunny days :hello:[​IMG]

I can't figure out any of my plants sex yet and they're almost 2 months old.

6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeah im in the same boat as you i got 20 of them and started the grow mothers day and they're bushy as fuck but cant tell if they got sacks or not.. and yes this rain sucks while its happening but 3days of sun they grow another 3inches atleast n crazy nod growth

7. Thanks for rubbing it it man. My shits all dying i have no clue what te fuck is happening to them they were gettin eatin by bugs but they looked good n then a couple days later thy just started wilting away man. What happend. I sprayed em with soapy water to keep the bugs off is that what did it to em

8. a few of my buddies have put play sand on the soil which kills away some bugs and he uses neem oil and a few others to kill off the bugs... my issue im startin to see it these fuckin caterpillers( dont mind the spelling) and how woody is the area they nursery is in also.. i got a few spots and the woody areas have the most insect damage soo far.

9. My hole area is surronded by woods. But my grow area is right on the edge of the woods. I want to start an indoor grow. But i live with my mom shes cool with me growing outside but not indoors n i also have a kid n i dnt want her gettin into it n dnt wanna stink up the house. N dnt have the money do get all the supplies for an indoor grow either. Sooo sad that my plants r dying i was hoping to get a nice lb of my eight plants but now im just praying for one surviver. I just planted some more but im affraid its ganna b to late for em

10. Me! Rough growing season this year it seems, my babies are definitely behind schedule in their growth...

11. I dont know about a rough growing season.
    my f***en plants are huge and the best part is i havent had to water yet.

12. The rain nearly drowned my babies and it seemed like there was no sun in the mid/late spring.

13. #33 outdoorgrowman, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wish i could say the same :(

14. I feel you :bongin:

15. If my plants are 2 feet now, how big will they get by harvest? I heard they gain 2-3 times their size during flower and concealing 8+ foot tall plants can be difficult. Can any experienced grower around here give me an idea of how big they'll get?

16. Are you growing in the ground or in pots? Keeping your plants in pots, and look into training and see if your main stem is pliable still. There are ways to slow down the growth. Some people try removing some fan leaves during flowering to slow it down, but I recommend tucking them so they don't get sun, which is less stressful for the plant than removing them.

17. ^^^^ i heard from a few ppl that its actually good to cut the fan leaves while budding.. he told me they suck too much energy from the plants to bud since the bud is mostly water. ive seen a lotta plants with no fan leaves n the buds look sexay as f**k

18. U guys r making me so jealous :( i cant even talk about my plants cuz I HAVE NONE!!!!! ahhh

19. Sometimes it's not stressful for them, but often it is and it can slow the growth of buds.

20. I've been topping my plants but they're still pretty tall. They're in the ground and I don't want to decrease growth as much as I do height. Might try some LST but it's harder when your plants aren't potted.