Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why do Cigarette Smokers Get Angry if They Don't Smoke

• Please log in to reply

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,828 posts
I smoke cigarettes and my tolerance for nicotine is very big.Question why do you get angry if you don't have any nicotine in you system?

EndoMANIAC

EndoMANIAC

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 824 posts
Why does a toddler get angry when you take their toys away?

NeVa 2 GoNe

NeVa 2 GoNe

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
It's an addiction bro if u don't have it for a shirt period of time u lr gonna get annoyed very easy and when u feel that comin on go out for a smoke

ProvidencePlant

ProvidencePlant

In crypto we trust

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,190 posts
Because nicotine is a helluva drug.

Mogwai

Mogwai

¯\(°_o)/¯

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,886 posts
Because your body becomes used to it and when it isn't there you become irritable

karmasblade

karmasblade

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Cause it's like taking away something they need to have everyday. Without it, they don't feel 100%

Makizushi

Makizushi

Fuck the Police!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,840 posts
cause i need a fuckin' cigarette, man.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
It's called withdrawal

HolderOfTheBong

HolderOfTheBong

Wizards crowned with weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,859 posts
I smoke cigarettes. I used to smoke cigarettes every day, like 4 or 5 of them and then i got a girlfriend who smokes a PACK per day. Of course im buying the cigarettes so naturally id get a little pissed off spending 6 dollars or more a day on multiple packs of cigs, so i decided to just stop smoking them. Id actually forget i had cigs until someone asked me for one...

Now when i have pot im all around happy. The first day i wake up dry is when im angry, im angry for most if not all of the day. The littlest things set me off , im just in an overall bad mood for the whole day and it'll be the same the next day until i get some more pot...

I guess joints are my equivilant of cigarettes..

Conpuffcious

Conpuffcious

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Another reason why to not smoke cigarettes. A lot of money used in the long run and is detrimental to your health

Misc

Misc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts
if you ever get to the point of smoking a pack a day, you'll understand

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,828 posts
ya i smoke a pack and a half a day,sometimes including hookah.haven't smoked for 4 hours now and was about to bust the shit out my cousin.But I roll my own so I don't have to worry about the prices real much,lol the cig's I get are only $1.25 for 20 cigs,their Egyptian so their harsh as joints.

Buddha_Man

Buddha_Man

Know the Ledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,368 posts
^ do you really live in palestine?

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,828 posts

^ do you really live in palestine?

Yes I'm born in Bethlehem,wen't to Cali for 4 years.

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,778 posts
they made it that way. so you buy more and eventually die.. i dropped that nasty shit 3 months ago from a pack a day.. never felt better and actually enjoy working out and my life. without having to think of when my next cig will be..

the people that make me laugh are the ones saying.. oh i can quit.. i just dont want to... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Acid Raindrops

Acid Raindrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts

they made it that way. so you buy more and eventually die.. i dropped that nasty shit 3 months ago from a pack a day.. never felt better and actually enjoy working out and my life. without having to think of when my next cig will be..

the people that make me laugh are the ones saying.. oh i can quit.. i just dont want to... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Agreed. I started smoking when I was 16 and just stopped a few months ago and I'm 20. Slowly my lungs are starting to clean themselves out, and it doesn't hurt to have an extra $5-$10 bucks a day.
I was on a few year drinking binge drinking whiskey everyday too and quit a few months ago, was really fucking up my body. Now I just smoke herbs, and take multivitamins and protein shakes. :D
You feel so much better once you start listening and taking care of your body.

trapavelli

trapavelli

Brad Piff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts
addiction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users