Majorbotany's botanical journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by majorbotany, Jun 22, 2011.

I hate the SIPDS!!

2. I had SIPDS on 1 of my NLx beans , other two I planted are rocking hard. I chalk it up to natural selection.....

3. So Major, did you get blown away with the weather?  News said it was bad in MN...

4. I thinks 2nd purple headband I popped is a lady...

5. I'm still hear, but the weather has been brutal here lately.

Thats great, can't wait to see how she does for you.

6. Purple Headband....hell yeah!

7. Hey guys, how is every one doing?

Small up date for you guys.

First up is Sun Maiden, she is on her fourth week from the flip in a 100 gal Sip. :metal: :metal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She all ready has some really stick buds. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, next up are SG's Pimp Daddy Purp.

PDP #1
    She is the biggest one out of the three, but she seems to be lacking in smell. Over all great plant to grow she is on cruize control.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is PDP 2 This one has a great grape smell to it, and seems to beginning to fill in nice. :ey:  So far I think this is the best of the three, but there is still 3 weeks to go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is PDP 3, this one has a good smell and seems to be finashing very fast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well thats it for this up date blades, stay safe out there.

Stay Frosty
                                                                                                                             Major

8. Them ladies are lookin mighty tasty

9. What he said ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #2310 Lumperfan, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    Great pics Major! Thanks for sharing, looking great.

11. I can tell the sun maiden isn't IRG by how leafy it is lol. But wow are they producing!

12. The Sun Maiden is from Gage Green, She has bud sites all over. Lets hope they swell up nice and fat :smoke:  The Maiden is a very sticky oil plant and the hash from her has a very strong tast to it.

13. Pretty sure I called it! Though it's still veggin, I think purple headband has thrown out its first preflower pistil...

14. Hey Major how is ya?
    Early retired driver here. They're on top of that shit now days. Hard to get around all the whiz quizs. Sounds like you got a cool situation though. Hope all goes well for ya man.

15. Early???  That sucks!

16. I got it back but still have two be in the random pick and do 12 tests on top of that in two years.

17. They would probably treat you better if you were drunk and driving naked.  I hate the system!

18. Wish us luck at the cup Guy's. :metal:  :metal:   Time two hit a big fatty with a few blades.  :smoking:  :smoking:

19. Have fun dude! One day we will all get to go to one and take fat bong rips with ya. :bongin: