Buzz'z Annual Outdoor Garden Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Jun 22, 2011.

1. *waiting patiently to see OF's response when he reads this*:p

2. High Allsmiles, :wave: I am excited to see them too.

Aw. you made me blush [​IMG] thanks for the kind wordz about my grow skillz!

It's nice to meet you :smoke:

3. [​IMG] I'm glad I wrote it that way for those looking for new sig material...

4. Nice. :smoke:

Best of luck for the biggest of buds.

Sub'd

5. Oh yeah, bout time,

here it comes.

:D

6. Yay!!! Glad you decided to start an 2011 journal :hello: :love::metal::yay:

7. Thanks Rex :D You liked my poem, cool :smoke: When are you going to start a journal?

High Reggie :wave: I know right? :p

Sweet :wave::D Me too, might as well, I like to watch the progress and have it documented. That way I can find out where I fooked up...:laughing:

8. #28 rooster1369, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hiya! Don't forget that others can point out your fuckups before you even know you fucked up.

9. #29 BuzzLightOne, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    High peeps, pics as promised. :wave:

I have to say this camera gave me fits! I had to go out 4 times to get the pics. :rolleyes:

They are growing good, so no nutes yet. They have doubled in size since planting. I hope this trend continues :D

Here they are at about 5 weeks veg. :smoking:I hope you like 'em:smoke:

1. Chemdawg
    2. Chemdawg
    3. Chemdawg

4. Jack
    5. Jack
    10.Jack

6. Super Deluxe
    7. Super Deluxe
    8. Super Deluxe

9. Northern Lights

Attached Files:

10. They have nice hardy stalks already, are they on any nutes yet? Chemdawg x 4SD are my favorites, they look spunky. :ey: I know what you mean with the camera, if you have a point and shoot it takes like 3 or 4 times for it to focus in on what you want.:mad:

11. Happy Friday Roo :wave: Sometimes that is true... I'm still a novice. There are so many excellent growers here at GC. :)

I can use the help, so if anyone has a comment, please feel free to post it :D

12. Looking awesome. Wish I could do some outdoor plants but security is a big issue with a shared yard and no fences. But I have a coworker/fellow toker that is willing to rent me space behind her garage. I haven't looked at it yet but as described it sounds big enough for 4-5 plants. I'm thinking autos at 2-3 grows a season. Found a hot organic mix that claims 15 weeks no feeding. So maybe 15 autos a year plus my 2 indoor photoperiods here. I offered her one plant a grow and she accepted plus I'll give her a chunk of hash(1 plant will go to this) to fatten the till. I wont teach her to grow or give the soil recipe though so she doesnt take over and kick me out.

13. Hey Euphoric :wave: They are still on water.

I Took the shots in order around the garden and it keeps leaving one out. The pic I thought was another of the Jack turned out to be CD. Good enough, I got frustrated with it... :mad:

My solice is it's Friday and party time! :smoking::bongin::hippie::yay:

14. Thanks bud! :) I hope you work it out with her. :D You know auto's are getting better all the time. I will do some again in the future.

Just be careful, these types of things usually have a not so good ending. But if you can trust her, I say go for it! :bongin: I wish you good luck Roo! :metal:
    Once you get a harvest it's tough to not keep growing. Growing mj is addicting ;)

15. She's practically family. She used to work with my dad and I've worked with her for years. Hopefully the grimey don't come out but i wont know till it happens. But a little over a lb and a half a year is worth the try. Im prepared to up the rent to two plants plus some hash. Once she sees them budding things will change I'm sure. But self sufficency is very appealing.

16. I did like your poem.:)

Well, that's a good question, thanks for asking. Since this is my first outdoor season (lots to learn, mistakes to make, you know the drill) I probably won't attempt a journal this time. I suspect next year I should have the experience and confidence to do a worthy journal. In the meantime, yours is a nice place to hang out and maybe pick up a few tips and tricks. Thanks for making me feel welcome and letting me be a part of it.

17. Looking nice Buzz!! :smoking:

18. :wave: Thanks Stankie :D You lovin' this weather we've been having?

I am, got a pretty good tan started... summer rocks :smoke:

19. Wow awesome strains lovin the chemdawg always wanted to grow that one

They will be huge before you know it!

I hear ya on tan part.. i think i gota little too much sun though today kinda feel tiredd

Keep it up:smoke:

20. Thanks Alpha :D It's good to see ya in here. :hello:
    I sure hope they get huge. There so little. But progress is being made towards that end...

You can burn in 15 minutes here. :rolleyes: Lack of ozone and being a mile up = ouch. The sun burns through your jeans when you're driving...

Take care of that sunburn :)