Buzz'z Annual Outdoor Garden Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Jun 22, 2011.

1. indeed mary x mass my green sista!!!!!!!!!!  :)

2. Hey there missy boo!  Could not help but think of you today with all the news.  So sorry to read about your tops getting snatched, hope karma took care of that for you.  :ph34r:

3. Happy new year buzzySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hi buzzy. Hope you and ypur family are doing great. Getting ready for 2014?? Too early? really just saying hiSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey to all my stoney friends! I have been out of the loop for quite awhile now. I've missed you all so much....

I am a grandma now!!!! To a little baby boy, who is cuter than a bug's ear. :) I love being a grandma to him!

The whole bunch is still living with me at the homestead, but set to move out tomorrow. My daughter got married and has the baby now, so they want their own place. Of course they do! They finally found the nicest apartment that is just a stone's throw away from me. She will be going to college and working, so I get to babysit a lot. It's still so much easier than having three babies to care for at once. For me it's a perfect set-up.

Love you all lots, and hope all is well with each one of you! BIG hugz, Buzzzzzzzzzz <3

6. So you are an old grandma now :laughing: :laughing:  Just kidding. Enjoy it well you can that is for sure Buzz. And nice to see you back around. :yay:

7. Congrats Buzz! Great to hear u have a new addition to the family. Hope ur enjoying ur Easter with loved ones :-D

8. Congrats buzzy, glad to know you are doing great.

Happy 420 to you and all the family. And happy easter too :smoke:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Happy Easter and 420 all rolled into one, Buzz! :hide:  :laughing:

10. Grandma buzz...:cool:

Congrats...:hello:

Great to hear from you...you are much missed in these parts...come back to us girl...:love:

11. Happy grandma day!! Lol hope you are having a nice one with your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Hey there missy boo!  Congrats on the new baby boy...we all know you are making a great grandma.  Check your email/messages girlio....been trying to get a hold of you.  :hello:  :smoke:

:wave:

high!

and high buzz too!

happy mom's day :)

14. Hey there stranger, how you doing?  How does the garden grow?

:)

i'm doing well.. garden is still running. almost finished 1 round, and got lotsa seeds germinating for round 2.

how are you and ed doing? been a long while..

16. Awesome, we just harvested the last round and have new babies that just went into flower.  Trying out some straight NL for this round.  We shall see how they cooperate.  They are fast little things shooting for the sky.  Did you ever switch over to the dark side...coco?   :metal:

17. Aloha its time for you to be growing us some peek tours and saying Aloha :hello:

18. Where is granny buzzy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Hey Buzz! Im so happy to read about your new grandbaby! I can't believe it took me this long to get back to your journal, but you know how it is! My little one is 7 months now. Crawling and standing. It's crazy how fast the time goes. Enjoy every minute.

Are you running any plants this year, or just taking some
    time off?