Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to get rid of red eyes without eyedrops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mal11, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Maybe blinking your eyes constantly. It will wipe them off, but it PROBABLY won't remove red eyes, but you could try. Or just come home rubbing them and make up a substance that got in both of your eyes and tell your folks you've been rubbing them (which would irritate them) to get the junk out of them. Maybe sawdust, a wind gust blowing sand/dirt in your eyes. you know what I mean.

2. Stick your head in the freezer

3. if you stick your head in a sink and turn on the water and let the water run over your eyes (while they are open), it works alright. its not gonna be as good as drops, but its probably your best practical solution

4. Drink lots of water. Other than that you just have to wait it out.

5. Eye drops are like $2, get some change out of your couch and go to Walgreens.

6. This. Sunglasses have allowed me to ask a pig for directions while blitzed. They're so obvious and perfect for hiding your eyes lol.. Almost to obvious. :eek:

7. It'll go away eventually. My eyes only get red when I'm reallllllly high (like multiple bong bowls, a blunt, etc). I always had more of a problem with pupil dilation and lazy eyes.

8. the thing that works for me is to stay alert. if i zone out ill get red eyes but if im alert they will be fine

9. I've never gotten pupil dilation from smoking pot.

10. If you're really desperate just steal some from Walgreens or CVS.

11. usually when i toke red eyes arent the problem, but me eyelids get puffy as fuck so even if i open my eyes as much as i can, it still looks like theyre a bit *****ed. I put spoons in my freezer so when i finish toking i can put it on my eyes and get rid of the puffyness. When i did it, it got rid of the puffyness and red eye and my eyes were really red before i did it. Idk what happened but it worked.

12. I wouldn't smoke if I was u. I don't ever get red eyes so I smoke all time and go work or even vist family stoned off my ass. Greatest thing ever. If u need eye drops just steal them not hard

13. What an awful idea