Started my first grow and any suggestions would be great !! Thanks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Donk0420, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Looking a lot better already! You did the right thing tying them, now they can dry out and you can untie. Give em a day or 2 to adjust after all the stress they just had then use the nutes otherwise it might be to much.

2. #42 GreenBringer11, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ask and you shall receive. Wow. Thanks for that. I read the whole thing. I will try some of this stuff and report back.

3. Photo update after they have dried out from all this rain.

Attached Files:

4. Nice, getting big now!

5. I know I need to top them or something but I puss out every time I go out there with a razor.

6. Lol you can't go wrong seriously, just go for it :)

7. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
    Should I do it late in the day or early?

8. Hmm early, so it has all day to soak up the sun :p do it just before you water.

9. Keep us posted donk! :)

10. Finally topped them I hope it works.
    Watched like 100 videos and read alot before I did it. But after it seemed pretty simple. Lol

Attached Files:

11. Another pic.

Attached Files:

12. Good job, told you it's not hard lol. Gettin bigger everyday.

13. Nice trees! I miss the south growing weather! Moved from FL to NC 2 months ago..My plants loved the FL sun! I have some lemon skunk growing outdoors here about 23 inches now..their doin good but the spider mites here are freakin rediculous being that its soo rural out here I gotta keep a constant eye on them! Good luck..hope ya get a nice harvest!

14. Thanks we've Ben having alot of storms and I'm battling keeping the from falling over.

15. Anyone have a brief summary to the novel about molasses posted on page 3? lol

16. Some delicious edibles that will knock you on your ass and a nice sack of frosty nugs for the holiday weekend!! The bud is supposedly sweet tooth but who knows.

Attached Files:

17. Just an update.
    Plants have been taking a beating due to this heat. I have to water twice a day to keep them from drying up and wilting. This morning I noticed first signs of buds. At each new growth area there are white pistols popping out.this looks good and I can truly assume they are female. I'll post more once the buds get bigger.

Attached Files:

18. Update. Lost one plant it was male so now only 2. They both look fem.
    I was having a problem with one looking really sick and realized they were root bound in the smaller pots. So I bought larger pots and more soil and you can see my new setup. The other pic is how bad the plant was looking before transplant.
    I hope they come back strong.

Attached Files: