uk outdoor growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Cheers man! Yea i tried a guerilla grow before with Easyryder auto's a few years back. Another disastrous summer with no success. A complete wash out as per usuall.

2. haha oh yes the trusty rain

did you have any problems with mold?

3. Eh up Bish,, It was September time , so no real worries till then , as by that time of year there is alot more damp in the air , from late on in the evenings till its burnt off by next days sun (ha ha). This is why even where I am , I insist on cropping by end of Sept no later. if you could have some form of cover it would help as long as you keep plenty of ventilation.
    Few more pics 1st most advanced, critical x2, 1 MI5 ,then last 2 pics me Snowryder.

Attached Files:

4. Cant remember having a problem. I had them planted close to a river. Fertile area but the water table was too high and unexpected for the time of year

5. lol, so you didn't get any mold then?

what was the harvest weight + how many plants?

6. they look very fruity to say the least lol

very good effort for the UK mate

7. 3 or 4 girls. Conditions were so poor that they barely went into flower too late into the grow. They were LR#2's so they had roughly 8 weeks. In the end i just abandoned them. Poor ladies.:(

8. noway man, surely you could have kept em going somehow?

very nice nonetheless

9. I have too many picvs to upload but they can be found in thread " Irish Outdoor Op".
    Some early flowering plants in there.

10. I wish i could have. Keeping them in pots would have been the best option i guess but they were in the ground. After all the rain (monsoon) all you had to do was dig down 4/5 inches and you would meet water. That was the beginning of the end unfortunetly.

Nice man. You gonna pull those males?

11. Dam UK weather :(

12. So far only one ugly male showed himself. 6-7 female
    Male was moved about a week ago started showing preflowers nice n early, gave me a heads up.

13. Looks great , im growing in the Uk to but mine haven't started to flower yet

14. [quote name='SirBudsmokerIRL']I wish i could have. Keeping them in pots would have been the best option i guess but they were in the ground. After all the rain (monsoon) all you had to do was dig down 4/5 inches and you would meet water. That was the beginning of the end unfortunetly.

Thats what i was thinkin, it would be hard decision to make to put them in the ground with this unpredictable weather.
    Pots then limit the size and yield.
    Thank God i decided on pots.

15. good lad I'l check it out:smoke:

16. WTF,,just found a small bit of rot on the Critical,,dont understand, its in the greenhouse with loads of ventilation, any ideas?

17. yeah man its the only thing that worries me

I assume you mean mold on the buds not root rot right?

it can take over fast from my experience indoors, best thing you can do is either: fully remove the buds with the mold on and/or put this stuff on it that Soma from soma seeds recommends it just kills the mold right off and you can get a paste of it or something which is fully organic its called colloidal silver.

for the time being though you need to stop it from spreading.

he mentions it in this video, I need to get some myself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2SelB7PP8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Soma - Cannabis Cup 09. Part 4‬‏[/ame]

Hope this helps mate.

18. Cheers Bish am going to look that up now , must stop this in its tracks. Have already removed bad buds , they wernt to bad! found some colloidial silver spray , gonna give it a go.

19. allo folks , looking at my Critical now there seems to be 3 phenotypes , an all are doin fine

20. Hows everyones progress? Getting some nice sunny weather here at the mo. :)