Wow ~ I am honored as the almighty Chunk Daddy has posted in my thread ! (even if more or less just to notify me of his reorganizing my journal area) Thanks for the good vibes !
I have been fortunate to have some highly respected people sniff around here
So here's a few updated pics from this morning. We'll start with the clones. The first ones I tried start in rapid rooter thingies, and then I placed that into Fox Farm Light Warrior. That's why they look like they are in tiny little pots only as you can barely see the rapid rooters. There has been limited success that way I believe. This is, first, the very first clone I took of one of the already flowering (in veg lighting only!) skunk girls. It's not looking like she'll make it if you ask me ~
Then here are the others progression. The back left is the other skunk girl. She may make it ~ I hope !
Here is a close-up on just her
And then these are the two newer Thai's I did from topping #2. I did them the tried and true way I've read so many times.
They were all wilty to begin and day #2 they are already straightened right up. That pleases me as I want to be able to clone successfully and KNOW right away if it's working. Now, if they only turn out to be females
And now onto a majorly cool change I made for simplifying my Micro grow area. I made a lazy-susan so I can simply spin the plants around to water or to refill the humidity sponge. Wow is that ever perfect ~
Here is an overhead view by simply shooting blind with my arms through the door holding the camera up and over
And this is with it spun around 180 degrees. It's so slick
And then, last but not least, I remotely-ballasted the light (as it was a tall-ass warehouse HID fixture crammed in the box). It not only created more height in my tiny box, but it orientated the bulb sideways & I am able raise/lower the light now! This is just a beautiful shot of that "new light" through the "forest of mary jane". I can't get enough of these pics it seems