Any Eastern PA Growers In Here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KissmyGrass, Feb 28, 2006.

1. I need some advice on growing in this area, let me know if your growing around here.

2. I live in the Philly area and have pulled off some outdoor grows... What kinda advice you need?

3. Just moved to Philadelphia, tried to grow in my room, but was found. Im planing on a gorilla grow this summer. what do you need to know?

4. I live in philly and know many people growing inside. Did u get caught by the cops or someone else?

5. I live in pittsburgh PA, and have had 1 sucessful indoor grow, and this year is my first outdoor grow. so keep your fingers crossed. I know one person on here who is a serious OG (outdoor grower) but i dont want to name names.. ill get him to post here.. good luck this season boys its right around the corner:hello:

EDIT: forgot to say that the guy im talking about also lives in PA...

6. Basically what you should know is how to grow in outdoor conditions, and just be smart about it if you have mass plants like your talking about dont be stupid about it and check them in the day time if its not on your property and i think most important rule would be dont tell anyone. Or if you do make sure you can trust him. Its a good idea to do a grow with 2 people i think in case you go out of town or something happens where you need someone to check up on them. Thats all i got to say just look over some outdoor grow journals, and some guides Good Luck;)

7. My #1 tip for growing in pa is to start plants inside because if you wait until its warm enough outside to start them your grow season might end up being too short.

So what exactly do you need help with?