Took drug test with WHizz kit

Discussion in 'General' started by KushKlassic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. But guys imho if someone told me to piss in a cup to get a job i would tell him to fuck off and leave....
    They think if some body smokes that is going to make mistakes or what?????
    i met people in my life that was more idiot that a carrot eventhough non smokers

2. You mad bro?

3. Nope was never mad to begin. I was only stating that I would still like an answer from anyone who can attest for the urine that comes with the bag.

4. All you goofs need to shut up and listen.
    Bought the kit .. 60$ didn't trust the drink.
    Got up a hour and half early for test
    Did all the necessary steps it tells you EXPECT!
    I went and bought hand warmers because i did not trust the one heater bag they give you...
    Fucking cranked that bitched up till it read the final digits on there scale...
    Took the hand warmers out, let it cool down and stood in front of a fan for a bit till it did.
    Went and took it thinking it was way too warm ... The places that test have a temperature gauge on there bottles so ya it read a little warm i fucking swirled that shit, blew on it, gave it to the lady who told me holy your so clean its already showing! Passed like a boss.
    WORKS, fucking nay-sayers are the ones who are too fucking high to follow basic instructions

5. Okay, so for all of you people who are worried about the whizzinator not working. I can assure you that it does. I got mine over nighted to me for like $150 or some absurd amount, but I really needed it for my management job. Was stupid and ordered on a Saturday so I was kinda scared that it wouldn't come in till the Monday when I had to take the test. Well Monday came and I was researching all day and night since then about if it really worked. Went to work with no whizzinator. Got the paper work to go take the test and right before that I got a message from my wife that my "package" came in. I rushed home, grabbed the fake dick contraption and followed the instructions on the box. It was an awkward feeling thing in my pants, but I followed the instructions and used everything that was included in the box. Stuck the heating pad that came with it on to the bladder and hoped for the best. Went in to the facility for the test, shaking as I filled my name on the line saying that it was MY specimen and went in. I was worried because it didn't look like very much, but the temp was perfect, the color was fine and it got me the job. I highly recommend it for anyone who thinks that making it illegal is dumb. Just don't use it for court probation or anything. Just go the month without smoking. It sucks. Trust me, I know. So if you're worried, don't be. The synthetic stuff worked awesome. If you ARE going to use it for probation, be sure to get the right color. I had a friend who was white and went in with a borrowed black dick one. He was caught defrauding a government drug test and caught a felony for it. Dumbass.

6. Shit I went high as a kite to my drug test... used my gfs urine filled up a condom popped it in the microwave for 20 second and kept it in a heating pad until upon arrival to the clinic stuffed the condom in my crotch without pad and waited about 20 min in the waiting room and got called. They directed me to the restroom and emptied my pockets when in the restroom got the condom untied it poured it and I was golden. Got a call a day later sayin I passed. Got the job :)Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ok ....so I bought the Whizz kit and I used it today she marked it as being in between 90-100. Then when she turned around and asked me what I will be doing so ...(shrugs my shoulders) I hope I pass if not i ll keep you posted. Its my husbands company so it will be very fuct if I don't i don't want to embarrass him but I applied to this job like 2 years ago and am just hearing back ugh! 

8. Yeah I ust used it today and see you posted this about 4  years ago lol. Anywho I used it today I hope that everything goes ok

9. #49 djhackerman, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    FEAR NOT ! ... THE WHIZZ KIT WORKS...

i have been meaning to come on here and share my experience as i was extremely nervous taking my drug test . I will keep it short as i can. I went in after heating up the pack around my waste, it wouldn't get to exactly 96-98 degrees so was worried but still it was close. When i went in to the washroom all they had between me and the tester was a partition wall so they would hear everything and blue dye was in the toilet. I used the synthetic urine they supplied in the whizz kit and i went in their cup the testers gave me. I ended up pouring the rest of the synthetic urine into the toilet to make it sound like i peed for real..... problem was when i looked again my urine cup it was lower than the line they drew on the cup and i wasted the rest already in the toilet...LUCKILY i ended up having just enough apparently. The tester just checked the temperature, labeled it and i was on my way...

surprisingly later that day at another doc apt they had me goto i had to give another urine sample (which i had to give my real urine ) but it was only to test for diabetes etc. so it was better i didnt have the synthetic the second time.

Been at my job for 6 mths going strong. Whizz Kit works... dont stress, follow its instructions, you got this.