Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Tickle in throat when smoking

• Please log in to reply

infamousnugz

infamousnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts
Whenever I puff a joint I feel a tickle in my throat and because of that I feel I have to cough a lot for it to go away. When I take a bong hit I have to really cough sometimes, to the point where I almost throw up. This has only happened 2 dozen times since I started smoking, but there has to be a reason.

I take two big bong hits to get high usually. After that I can't smoke anymore because the tickle will actually make me vomit, and while I don't feel sick and there's no reason why I should, this fucking tickle is laughing away and causing smoking misfortunes. I could probably get higher if I could go for another big bong hit or two, but nope.

Anyone else experience this?

I smoke cigarettes, half a pack a day, and I don't get any tickle with that.

Also, small bong hits make the tickle the worst. I take it and immediately feel the tickle and the small amount of smoke in my mouth, which is just entirely different than a throat full of a smoke.

Edited by infamousnugz, 15 June 2011 - 02:46 PM.

Cantigo

Cantigo

Tv Walkman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
This is like your third thread man...

Edit:
btw LOL on the throat full of smoke.

RippinThe407

RippinThe407

Don't eat the Scoobies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
I would try a vaporizer. I know many people whose bodies just can't handle the smoke. It's not a bad thing, it could just be your bodies reactions to the chemicals in the smoke. Try vaping. It's awesome! And you can get a $15.99 attachment to the Silver Surfer Vape to use with a bong! :smoke: keep tokin' bud!

infamousnugz

infamousnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts
I'm in a posting mood today, thinking a lot about weed.

And I should get a vape, thanks for reminding me they exist. Everything has been bong with me since I started. I only roll with buds.

infamousnugz

infamousnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

This is like your third thread man...

Edit:
btw LOL on the throat full of smoke.

Is that not your goal as well? haha

kykusher

kykusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
tickle the side of your neck or ear i think, i read somewhere that it helps for a scratch in the back of your throat.

Cantigo

Cantigo

Tv Walkman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts

Is that not your goal as well? haha

Just to see it just made me actually lol.

infamousnugz

infamousnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts
It made me trip a little when I typed it because I thought of how ganj smokers are like a bunch of dragons toking away, at least in the sense that we have throats full of smoke.

WizzleFan

WizzleFan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,129 posts
After I smoke sometimes (with the coughing as well, not been smoking a lot and I never smoke cigarettes) whenever I need to breathe out through my mouth, I have a little tickle which leads to a little cough. It's weird, but it's a sick feeling. I hate it.

PunchingZebra

PunchingZebra

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,157 posts
Man i just get high bro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users