The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Tickle in throat when smoking

• by infamousnugz
  • Jun 15 2011 02:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• infamousnugz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Whenever I puff a joint I feel a tickle in my throat and because of that I feel I have to cough a lot for it to go away. When I take a bong hit I have to really cough sometimes, to the point where I almost throw up. This has only happened 2 dozen times since I started smoking, but there has to be a reason.

I take two big bong hits to get high usually. After that I can't smoke anymore because the tickle will actually make me vomit, and while I don't feel sick and there's no reason why I should, this fucking tickle is laughing away and causing smoking misfortunes. I could probably get higher if I could go for another big bong hit or two, but nope.

Anyone else experience this?

I smoke cigarettes, half a pack a day, and I don't get any tickle with that.

Also, small bong hits make the tickle the worst. I take it and immediately feel the tickle and the small amount of smoke in my mouth, which is just entirely different than a throat full of a smoke.

Edited by infamousnugz, 15 June 2011 - 02:46 PM.

Replies (9)

• Tv Walkman

• Cantigo
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

This is like your third thread man...

Edit:
btw LOL on the throat full of smoke.

• Don't eat the Scoobies

• RippinThe407
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:47 PM

I would try a vaporizer. I know many people whose bodies just can't handle the smoke. It's not a bad thing, it could just be your bodies reactions to the chemicals in the smoke. Try vaping. It's awesome! And you can get a $15.99 attachment to the Silver Surfer Vape to use with a bong! :smoke: keep tokin' bud!

• infamousnugz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:47 PM

I'm in a posting mood today, thinking a lot about weed.

And I should get a vape, thanks for reminding me they exist. Everything has been bong with me since I started. I only roll with buds.

• infamousnugz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

This is like your third thread man...

Edit:
btw LOL on the throat full of smoke.

Is that not your goal as well? haha

• PipPip
  • kykusher
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

tickle the side of your neck or ear i think, i read somewhere that it helps for a scratch in the back of your throat.

• Tv Walkman

• Cantigo
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:50 PM

Is that not your goal as well? haha

Just to see it just made me actually lol.

• infamousnugz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

It made me trip a little when I typed it because I thought of how ganj smokers are like a bunch of dragons toking away, at least in the sense that we have throats full of smoke.

• Banned

• WizzleFan
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

After I smoke sometimes (with the coughing as well, not been smoking a lot and I never smoke cigarettes) whenever I need to breathe out through my mouth, I have a little tickle which leads to a little cough. It's weird, but it's a sick feeling. I hate it.

• Banned

• PunchingZebra
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

Man i just get high bro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved