First time ordering seeds can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by new_grower123, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Okay so I am planning to go with nirvana because they deliver "stealthy". do they go through ups? because i know a lady who works at the post office but i would guess they use ups. And also should i used like a green dot credit card with a fake name or what?

2. I use my actual address on my own credit card and i've never had a problem. I've ordered through The Attitude seed bank 4 times and they've all gotten through customs to me. It's just paranoia messing with you, you'll be completely fine man.

3. where do you live and i would still like to use agreen dot if i can

4. Midwestern US. I have no idea what a green dot credit card is, but im sure it'll work just the same

5. Its a prepaid visa card you buy at walgreens and shit, but can you bought out of us teritorys with them?

6. #6 TRK, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    As long as you can make international orders with it you will be fine.

I just bought from attitude and this is my first time buying seeds. I was trying to use gift cards and use a different address but was to much hassle. So I said fuck it and used my home address and my cc. Now I'm just waiting for them to arrive :)

7. To your original question. They will go through the post office and not UPS.

8. Green dot does not work and it will go through the USPS not the ups