Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

QP! pics!!

• Please log in to reply

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts
will this all be for personal use?

Aimer

Aimer

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 910 posts
best thread i've seen in a while

mrghozt

mrghozt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,903 posts

will this all be for personal use?

who cares copper? lol j/k

deadeye007

deadeye007

Jack Of All Trades

• Old School
  • 888 posts
Good lord...that is beautiful..

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts
He did say that was a HP not a QP, but 1100 bucks for a dank HP is a sweet price, I can get 800 QPs of dank, but thats already 4 hours away from me, around here it'd be atleast 1300 a QP for dank.

xericx

xericx

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,503 posts
Thats hella expensive, I pay $500-$600 max for a QP.

:hello:eric:hello:

Headie

Headie

HighClassWhiteTrash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts
looks nice man but $1100 daaaamn.... where u at if u dont mind me asking and what do 1/8s go for of that stuff... dont know but $1100 where im from is VERY steep... the Purp usually only goes for like 500-800 (800 bein very steep)

emagdnim13

emagdnim13

Glass Enthusiast

• Old School
  • 5,435 posts
i've seen some people saying that is a hp. it's a qp, hence the qp! pics!! thread name. 1/8 of this is 60. i know it sucks, prices out here are horrible. i'm picking up 3 lbs for this guy in town, and he's paying roughly 230-240 an ounce. and he charges 350 an o. it's so greedy, i can't believe it. but i'm getting a qp out of that for like 900-1000, so i'm a happy camper.

btw, one of the pics i have shows purple in a bud, but it's 200kb, like 1.3kb over the limit so i can't post it. wish i could. anyone know how i could shave off that extra 1.3kb?
  • Superdude2006 likes this

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts
same prices around me not steep, where you located?

deadeye007

deadeye007

Jack Of All Trades

• Old School
  • 888 posts
I know I've already posted in here saying thats some great shit but damn....I keep coming back to look at the pics :P

HCLPfan

HCLPfan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
*Craps pants* Nice man, +rep

llTrIpPeDoUtll

llTrIpPeDoUtll

Smokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
i need to get some pics up, im used to seeing nugs like that, but by the pound:)

Mr. E Man

Mr. E Man

Mr. E Man The Mystery Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
A little steep, but I wish I had it.

Superdude2006

Superdude2006

Wait...what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
Wow, that's hot.
+rep for sure.

emagdnim13

emagdnim13

Glass Enthusiast

• Old School
  • 5,435 posts
chicago suburbs is where i'm located. my town is kind of known for it's dank. i've told people where i'm from and they ask if i can find them bud from my town. but the damn prices are so high, greedy dealers!

rmfootball69

rmfootball69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
try going into ps(if you have it) and change the resolution/file type/size. If u only have ms paint or anything along those lines u can prob. do it too just by resizing and cutting the canvas down so that its clean looking.

Tyrone_C

Tyrone_C

Dope da dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 352 posts
Fake.

It's clear you just took a bunch of pictures of weed on the internet and pasted them all together then made it look like it was in a baggie.

I've never seen poorer photoshopping skills, maybe get some practice in before trying to pull something like this agian..

No really though, thats some nice weed, I'm jelous.

J Dylan

J Dylan

Hell'llFreezeFromMelodies

• Old School
  • 4,470 posts

i've seen some people saying that is a hp. it's a qp, hence the qp! pics!! thread name. 1/8 of this is 60. i know it sucks, prices out here are horrible. i'm picking up 3 lbs for this guy in town, and he's paying roughly 230-240 an ounce. and he charges 350 an o. it's so greedy, i can't believe it. but i'm getting a qp out of that for like 900-1000, so i'm a happy camper.

btw, one of the pics i have shows purple in a bud, but it's 200kb, like 1.3kb over the limit so i can't post it. wish i could. anyone know how i could shave off that extra 1.3kb?

Make a putfile.com account and post it there, then open the link to get the fullsize picture, copy, and paste the link to here.

pemberton

pemberton

Ganja Farma

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
thats intense man, +rep. 1100 is about what I would expect to pay for a qp of that too.

Bagnasty77

Bagnasty77

The nasty bag

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Seriously Beautiful :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users