Curren$y / Spitta Appreciation Thread (+JET$)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by superHIGHedUP, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Anybody?

2. I was told in an email they had to clear customs. Now I don't know how long that kind if process normally takes, but it is now over a month since the release of PT3 ..

3. #3344 JetxLife86, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  4. I pre ordered it if that's what waiting list means. I'm on the same shit as the last comment there, so I at least see I'm not alone w the Jet shaped USB

I guess I'll just wait this week out...

5. Like he hasnt provided with us enough...Spitta just recorded an EP from Sledgren beats and we still have the #2009 collab with Wiz release.

Consistent and quality!

6. Yeah man Im hoping he gets back on that shit like when he was on that "mix tape month after month...after month...after month" shit.

7. We need mo Spitta

8. 5 track ep released soon by Spitta...Cathedral is the name of it. Imma role a doob for each track

9. @jetxlife86 yuuup, stay lifted 👌💨 I knew this thread would be close to the top when this was dropping, hearing it now though I had to register and post, rollin up to this right now and I gotta say man, it's takin my mind off that fake ass drake diss at meek milli, besides that drama, spitta still making those quality jams though and I mean... not many people do this rap stuff like he does 👌💨 life

10. yup, berner BEEN doin his thing for a cold minute now, but he definitely needs to be listed here too. If I can get my account back, I'll update the original post in this thread. It's been 4 years or so. For real though, 'get your mind right' slaps
    yup, berner BEEN doin his thing for a cold minute now, but he definitely needs to be listed here too. If I can get my account back, I'll update the original post in this thread. It's been 4 years or so. For real though, 'get your mind right' slaps

11. Bro, it's business. Come on now...

12. Yeah I said that, a weak business move. Come on now...

Still never even got my jet or even an apology or explanation (I did from others telling me why but still...) as to why. I know it was customs now no thanks to the business.

I don't really care at this point though it's been 4 months

Bout to check out Cathedral tonite when I can smoke a bowl and chill

13. I feel it man 💨 and nah, I was referring to the spelling haha.