first grow, budding pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by arends609, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Hi guys,
    This is my outdoor grow.
    not sure how many weeks into flowering.
    Giving it canna pk 13-14 only. what else should I give it now? to make the buds fatter?
    Thanks guys

2. nice plants

3. hey those sre some beautiful plants. Where are you growing?

4. On a little island in the carribean called BONAIRE

5. anyone have an idea on how much grams I can get? of those 2 plants

6. Dude your in Bonaire???? Im in St. Maarten! we need to hook up i can teach you a thing or 2.

7. hi dierwolf,
    yes i live in Bonaire and have benn to st maarten twice, stayed on the dutch side in little bay divi.
    teach me some tricks please, what ferts do you use?

8. Dude, how long have you been flowering? Those buds look a little skimpy, but it could be because you aren't that far into flowering.

Listen to Dier. He knows what's up.

9. Hi Mad4reef,
    They have been flowering for about a month now. Is it looking alright? should I do something different?
    Theyre in regular bagged soil with perlite and have given them pk13 14 only.
    outdoor in the carribean which has alot of sun.
    Thank you.

10. some lovley lookin plants man...they look fine for 4 weeks into flower.. especially outdoors. tough to estimate a yield for you..but i dont think your gonna be complainin by the looks of things :)

11. I'm using Advanced Nutrients (Micro/Gro/Bloom) along with Pihrana for decease control.

Your plants look like they are doing well, doenst look like it needs anything if anything
    goto your local plant nurcery and pick up some Bloom Booster, its blue granuals thaT You dilute in water, works better than any bloom product i've used for outdoors.

12. First trick for you.

In about 1 or 2 weeks snip off the very top of your top tall bud just cut the very top 1/16 of an inch off.

if the bottom branch buds are looking good do the same for them providing they have gotten a little taller.

Check out my december harvest of last year, its under this section called "Christmas Trees, Bob Marley Style" Im currently doing my first indoor grow and i think i might just have my first 1 pound indoor plant, we will see at weightin time. (its a PPP)

13. As for grams, dont sell yourself short, talk ounces.... you should get at least an ounce or almost 2 if you keep her in the sun real good and use the technique i just told you.

What are you on now? week 2 or 3? looks like 3 to me....... what strain is it? and please please please dont tell me Vinci

14. PS glad to see another dutchman on board.

15. Hi Dier Wolf,
    yes I am dutch as you can tell.
    I don't understand that well what you mean about cutting the tops off a bit.
    what would this do btw?
    Thanks for all your help.
    appreciate it.
    PS: They are 2 colombian skunk- 2 ghandi- 2 ice- and 2 red hair skunk.

16. Cutting the very tip of the top bud off (about 1/16th of an inch) will cause it to side bud more giving you a more dense and fat bud. Works the same as Fimming (promotes side growth).

You should look into LST (Low Stress Training) and Fimming, this will increase your plantsize and bud sites tremendously.......

Take a gander at some of the grow journals and also my thread in the Advanced Techniques section called "For those who disbelieve......" will give you alot of tips on how to FIM / TOP / LST .. Siimply lettign the plant do its thing usually does not yield much but you should still have an ok yield.

17. Looks nice man... i heard ice is some nice smoke. let us know how it goes.