How to shave your nutsack?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by roma, Jun 14, 2011.

1. This. I tried it once and it was not comfortable the next couple days. Who needs a hairless nutsack anyway.

I just trim the hair so its short and contained.

2. Only way you'll cut yourself is if you have Parkinson's.. If you do just the sac and not your inner thigh, your balls won't stick to your leg as much. Shave every 2 days and the itch will go away and your girl will love you..

3. very carefully :smoke:

4. To all the people who complain about the itching. You only get that severe itch the first time you do it. When you start doing it regularly it won't itch at all anymore.

5. #25 ILLOGIK, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011

Okay, I'm sure everyone is different but I have the exact opposite reactions than you do to shaving. I dont shave every weak, I usually triim real low/shave about one every 2-3 weeks, let it gradually grow back in and when I notice my pubes are getting long I trim again.

a - I itch alot less when I'm shaved/trimmed compared to having a bush
    b- Refer to item a
    c- I personally dont have a problem with ingrown hairs
    d - I swear, I get more swampy when I have a bush compared to when I'm completely shaved or trimmed. Dont want to get too gross here, but seems like when I have a bush it holds on to more moisture/humidity than when I am trimmed/shaved.

6. Do you think Michael J Fox shaves his nutsack?

7. You're more likely to cut yourself if you use an electric trimmer

8. with a lawnmower.

9. NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Hair removal cream will make your balls BURN! Don't do it!

10. Hey man,

in all honesty get a hard on before u shave ur balls. this will cause them to tighten up and become firmer, then just cover them in sensitive shaving cream and slow back to front strokes. u will be fine just do it in the shower, be careful and trust u wont get ingrowns.

11. #31 roma, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

oh what? I thought of putting bengay all over my nuts

12. I always had great success with one of those micro touch pen shavers. Never redness, nicks, or itch. Got them shits smooth as eggs.

13. just wax it duh

14. Why do you think his voice is so high?