How to find girls that just wanna hook up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by devilsheep, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hey GC

I'm an 18 year old male who isn't really interested in being in a relationship right now. It's been about a year and 3 months since I last had sex, and that was also in the last relationship I was in. It's been a long year and 3 months, and quite frankly im pretty much dying without any kind of sexual activity in my life.

How do I go about figuring out who the girls are that just wanna hook up, because I have too much empathy to get closer with a girl just to get it in, then having her wondering when i'm going to ask her out.. i've been down that road before and it's just not worth it. I just want a consentual, strictly sex relationship with a girl. Sure we can hang out and shit for the day but I don't wanna be calling you at night and all that shit, I just wanna fuck.

Any advice at all?

2. Frat parties

3. It'll cost you

4. Just become the most confident and sexiest thing you can imagine without being cocky or rude towards people. Overcome the tummy butterflies when you just want to go up in front of that girl and tell her how freaking beautiful she is, tell her... ask her if she single, chat a bit and ask for her number.
    It always works for me but Im kinda addicted to it...

Be yourself!

5. Go to sex addict treatment centers

6. Um, have a bat dude?

7. Just talk to girls and be a man about it. Flirt, chat, talk with them, make it clear you aren't looking for a relationship. Just for some fun. Most girls that aren't interested in just hook ups will get the clue.

8. What they said! You just gotta be honest because it's not cool to play with a girls emotions. The only thing is, nsa relationships with girls are hard because they tend to get attached more easily even if they say they won't or don't want a commitment. So be careful and goodluck!

9. A party is going to be the best place to find "just hook-ups." Or a brothel.

10. if you want an easy girl you have to go to a place where the easy girls hang out at.

this wont be a trip to church or the library. granted there ARE exceptions but generally the place to find girls that, "just wanna have a good time" are clubs/bars, parties (especially parties involving college-aged kids and drinking), etc

more ofthen that not an "easy" girl seeking a NSA type arrangement can be found pretty much anywhere. you go/went to high school. theres a great starting place. i never had as much xxx type encounters as i did in high school. no joke.

one thing to consider though: STDs/HIV and Pregnancies. not trying to rain on ur parade im just saying. ive been lucky enough to have never caught anything or got anyone preggo but its always a possibility...condoms or not. just saying.

and take what a girl says with a grain on salt...dont believe "oh im clean" or "im on the pill, you wont get me preggo"...or you'll wind up on maury paying child support when "u r the father" lmao.

11. :wave::wave::wave:

jk im not down to meet people off the internet.

but seriously, there are a lot of girls in college who don't want relationships. one of the good things about freshman year is no expectations for relationships (in general). go to a frat party, grind up on a girl, makeout a little, and ask her to go home with you. if she says yes then great! if she says no then thank her for the dance and go find some other girl.

damn I swear if I was a guy I would get so much pussy. you dudes really over complicate things sometimes

12. i'm in a frat, and even though our parties are 20 feet from my room... it never works. must be the beard :(

13. i recommend a brothel

14. Nah it doesn't work all the time but once in a while a guy will get lucky. I mean I don't fuck random guys but some girls do.

That's funny cause at my school a lot of the sorority girls will fuck a guy just cause he's in a "top tier" frat. hahaha dumb hoes

15. :laughing: i hate sorority girls.. so unbelievably vapid and shallow. i didn't join my frat to meet girls.

16. so true. Some people at my school don't like the whole frat thing cause they say its sexist blah blah blah. If I was a guy I would treat them bitches like a rotisserie chicken. "Just set it and forget it!"

jk if I was a guy I'd def be gay.

17. Older girls. Try it, won't fail.

18. Umm... a party?
    Or go the gym and pick up on some cougars.
    If all else fails, visit a massage parlor.

19. go to a club. girls go there to get laid just like guys.

20. [​IMG]