Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making Pot Brownies, is 2 ounces too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I think there is a point when it becomes wasteful, like baking a qp in a small cake. I could be wrong however.

2. How does your weight equate to anything i said in my post? Lol i just dont want you to eat too much and fall asleep and waste your brownies

3. lol i thought when you said "So id advise NOT eating 5 to start off with, depending on how big your tray is of course" i thought how big your tray is meant how big you are... lol man i screwed up

4. So I am planning on making some brownies with an ounce of mids (don't want to use good weed in case I fuck up). Do you think an ounce is enough to get someone high if the only eat one brownie??

5. #25 treelover, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Probably, if you're making a batch of brownies in like a 9x13 pan it'll make like 20something brownies depending on how big you make them,so you'd think thered be about a gram per brownies

6. I think the pan will make about 12. I want to make about a dozen with an ounce of mids. Will that be good for someone who smokes fire everyday and has a high tolerance? Because I also plan on maybe selling these brownies and I want them to be potent. I was thinking an ounce for 12 brownies would get anyone ripped...

7. Where the fuck did you get two ounces?! I'm jealous.