Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making Pot Brownies, is 2 ounces too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Jun 14, 2011.

1. #1 royce4weed2012, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    ok well first time ever making brownies, i have eaten them twice in my life and i didnt think the high was really that strong, im not sure how much was in them but it wasnt enough. I read online 5-10 grams is the usual amount but i really want this shit to be really strong. But if i put 2 ounces would that be a waste?? i have not to much under a pound of mids so 2 ounces to me is barely crap to me. So anyone ever put 2 ounces in there brownies?? I want this shit to be hallucinating strong

update
    ok i just made these babies and they look great, Im not gonna eat them right now but i wanna get a crazy high so im gonna start off with 5 and eat 2 every so on if im feeling like i can, ill take pictures of my edibles once i get my phone back which may be soon

2. nah decarb your shit and let the oil sit out a night after cooking then simmer again the strain the bud out

3. lol... there is no such thing as too much.... ever... HAHAHAHA

Just beware that canna-butter doesnt cook quite the same way as solely butter... so the brownies may be odd... but whatever... hahahaha

Also... make sure you make it into butter (or oil as said above)... you didnt mention anything and id hate to see you just toss 2 oz in the mix and lose the potential mind ripping high that much bud in some brownies would make

4. No but your going to be high as fuck id'e eat like 1 or 2 then wait a lil bit to eat more.

5. ya i know i have a full tutorial page i found on google, i should be good

6. do it! lol my friend put an ounce of mids ? not sure but i know it was alot and it was probably the highest ive ever been, and i didn't smoke that night ether lol

7. Lol, no such thing as too much. You're gonna be higher than high though. Lucky bastard :)

8. Ever seen the movie Smiley Face?

Gonna be kinda like that...

9. you gonna be in another dimension dude!

10. try half an ounce, a gram in a brownie will put you in fucking space

2 is far too much unless your making like 50 10 by 10 brownies

11. I think the idea was to pass space, and leave the universe for the op haha, and they just might succeed

12. mail me a brownie.

13. Umm not too much at all! More like share the wealth buddy they sound bomb!

14. ok i just made these babies and they look great, Im not gonna eat them right now but i wanna get a crazy high so im gonna start off with 5 and eat 2 every so on if im feeling like i can, ill take pictures of my edibles once i get my phone back which may be soon

15. We made 2 ounce cannabutter brownies in my fraternity...equalled out to about an 8th a brownie lol. I was so high i didnt even drink that night. So id advise NOT eating 5 to start off with, depending on how big your tray is of course

16. FIVE!!!!!!
    Oh jeeze, how I envy you.

17. Dude you should seriously consider mailing me two of em brownies, if you actually make em ;)

18. make weed oil with 1 ounce and you'll be straight

19. ya really im not fat at all 150 pounds but i just want shit to get crazy again like in my younger days

20. im not sure about the legal status on that;)