Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you make weed pancakes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shoobiedoobie, Jun 12, 2011.

1. he fell asleep, missed work, got fired and his gf broke up with him. but fuck it those were some damn good pancakes :)

2. Yes I have done this many o' times..
    I think it works especially good with waffles..

3. I found Hemp waffles at publix, a local grocery store.The box had weed leaves on it and everything,lol. But no thc and they tasted like dogcrap!

4. #24 Aap23, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah it has to be something with fat because the thc is absorbed by it mix a little cooking oil and a little peanutbutter but cook that first in the oven covered with aluminum foil at like 325 for twenty five minutes then mix it with pancake mix

5. derp :p

6. Haha, this is a funny thread. I make pancakes all the time, With my Oil.
    I take 2-3oz of shake, and a 64oz bottle of veg. oil. Put in crock-pot on low for the night. Strain out the plant material, and jar the oil.

I use bisquick just as the directions say, but use a pan that has about 1/8"+ of my weed oil in it, and cook in that. Makes them nice and saturated in that oil. Kind of crispy like funnel cake. I love the texture you get by using alot of oil. A few ounces of oil will get me pretty baked for several hours.

7. dam. you saw him on Cops too?

8. This plus, fry them in cannabutter :cool:

9. I would substitute the oil in the recipe for the same amount of cannabutter. You could use canna-oil, but like to make pancakes with butter rather than oil. They taste a little more natural. Weed milk would taste pretty chlorophyll-y I would imagine. Never tried it though, so people with more experience can chime in and set you on the right track.

10. use the amount of oil required for pancake recipe; and make weed-oil
    make the desired strength
    have fun...

11. #31 Hot Rod, Jun 17, 2011
    LMFAO that was hilarious, I literally just laughed at loud infront of my family !!

12. Sorry gc forgot about those pancakes ripped me got really really baked for about 6 hours

13. #33 Hot Rod, Jun 17, 2011
    Really ? How many flapjacks did you eat ?

14. #34 shoobiedoobie, Jun 17, 2011
    4 it was crazy

15. #35 Hot Rod, Jun 17, 2011
    Still feelin' it after your long ass nap ?