The Unofficial "I'm drunk and have to announce my drunkeness"

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Hey gc I'm about to gather another drink before I go out, and all I have to ask is..... Are you drinking tonight?!

2. Im gettin there. Bout a 5 on the drunk scale

3. Hey sup im drunk

4. Im drunk af

5. hmm this thread is looking a little dead

well, I'm starting to get a bit tipsy off this beer

watching ufc prelims

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441502172.825777.jpg I'm right here with ya, drinking pumpkin beer from longtrail.

7. I guess it is true pumpkin everything is coming back

8. hell yeah, tbh I love the season! Halloween is my joint, it's like a celebration of horror and general debauchery both of which are my bread and butter.

9. I want taco bell so bad right meow

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441665047.482999.jpg Happy Labor Day blades and bladies, hope your having fun toking on that good and sippin on some brews. I'm currently working on this beauty, let me know what you guys are up to tonight?

11. Anyone here on untapped? Sippin on grape fruit sculpin from Ballast point and also a blue dream ipa from Oskar Blues brewery

Have a goodnight everyone![​IMG]

12. I skipped class today but I really don't care! I have straight a's right now and this his the first time I cut c
    Ass...what a best day to skip...Thursday night football and drinking...I even emailed them too! My professors really do love me. I actually think they do. And I think they're worried it's going to be a pattern but it never will be. I did all the work already! It's done! I get the notes of what we did today. She emailed me the notes...I respect my math teacher a lot. Some old women from Spain have such authority to them! I know my Spanish teacher hasn't emailed me back but I'm doing really well in there! It's whatever, she was actually the one to advocate "if you. Is a day it's not going to hurt you" lmao! As for history, well she is also amazing, but so interesting almost like my own mom (lol) I'll. e giving her a call this weekend to let her know I'm on it. She also wants to talk to me about the upcoming test I think, which is awesome. Drunk! Only have about .5 left so I'm gonna save that right before game starts...what's the point right now. I won't even feel it over the alcohol! Gotta rest it out the next few hours and I deserve it I think! I am waiting for one of my professors to call out sick too...my parents have done it from time to time too and I think as long as I don't skip more than one more time (maybe wait until November) I should be fine! I know justifying when to skip is terrible logic lol but hey, it's better than skipping every other day!!!

13. I don't think u put enough details in there bro

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444439989.465317.jpg

Sleeman honey brown, pretty tasty

15. $10 bourbon that actually tastes decent ftw!

16. #16020 BagOKush, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015