The Unofficial "I'm drunk and have to announce my drunkeness"

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #15941 HANGtheDJ86, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    I'm trespassing.

nice smiths inspired name.

tallboys 4 days for this gal.

3. nobody has posted in a couple hours? on a friday night? wat

im gettin my crunk on, only one beer in so far but many more to come

4. Im the only one drinkin tonight? Ok. Yaaaaay

5. What's up GC? It's a Sunday night and the start of my weekend!! What are you blades and bladies sippin on?

6. Well... I mean, it IS. Lunch time... Hmmm perhaps these scotch ales are a risky endeavor. Fuck it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumsh

7. Blizzard on the way... Work at 10am no ducks given its turn up time hahaha about to light this L and drink my old e. What are you blades and bladies doing tonight?

8. 4th shot of absinthe... :d

not the real stuff though :(

9. Trying out Crown Apple
    Mixing it with cranberry (crownberry apple)

also trying it with sour mix, and grenadine, with club soda. (forbidden fruit drink)
    its pretty delicious.

10. who knew an entire bottle of wine and 2 beers could do this to me lol. To think the other day i was half a bottle deep in tequila and I was coherent. Well, I'm wasted, heartburn setting in, anxiety disorder setting in. Extremely honest about everything. Spent hours on a sc:go game server being drunk and bhoping around. I'm probably gfoing to regret this post in th emoringing. INB4 I delete my own post after i figure out ow to delete posts. GG

Narhwale narhwale swimming in the ocean wtching the commosean because they are so awesome. Family gu is amewsome btw. INB$ i check this notification on my reen. <3 stewie tried t touch her bewbs than lied tho lol

11. #15954 phunk doc, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    ^^^^i never had wine or had to research it until few weeks ago because my gorgeous babygirl of a girlfriend asked me to incorprate wine into dinner since i cook 99.9% of the time.....i never knew i would enjoy it so much nor understood "wine snobs" as i so igborantly called some...but it truly is an adventure in flavors and palette...im near the 1 bottle mark myself so i feeeeeeeeeeels ya*!!

*editt" i always forget to sub to this thread because...well come on, why the hell are we here eh?!?! bahaha

12. liquid candy tonight..

[​IMG]

13. FINALLY FOUND THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assmonkeys

good 2 be back

14. Happy St. Patricks day!!

15. Had at least 10 glasses of Guinness today as well as plenty of Jamesons.  Relaxing with some indica to get some sleep.  Still feel really drunk right now.

16. Tequila..all the tequila...I missed gc

17. ....doesn't anyone still drink