The Unofficial "I'm drunk and have to announce my drunkeness"

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Is there any reason for this?

2. Ummm...Probably,...I just dont know what it is. :D

I just consume the shit..I dont ask questions man!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drowned the misery of watching tonights game in rum, and cheap wings. Now off to find random forums to piss people off on for my self wallowing amusemnt.

• Like Like x 1

4. Gordons vodka is my shit lol.

5. Get Ciroc

6. :wave:finally i get to post here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I could sing lika fucker right now... shout out to all my 10/10 dcrunkked up motha fuckers!! HIT it UP

Holy FUCK I am crunk as SHIIIIIT

8. How about, the official I'm drunk and didn't mean to be post lol

Me and my girl are always buying bottles of different stuff, end up drinking 2/3rds of it and forgetting about it afterwords. Was cleaning out my fridge, and just polished off a 1/2 bottle of wine and a 1/4 bottle of Bicardi Rum Runner

9. Blades get crunk up on GC too? reply to me if your #shitcrunked #blackoutwithyoursackout

10. Ok here I am lol. im a lil drunk and i fucking love hot dogs and being american lol

• Like Like x 4
  11. Currently not drunk but reading this thread has convinced me to break out the Svedka.

12. No more drinkin for me for a while...I drank waaaaay too much last night..

13. Im getting ready to start up on some aristocrat vodka. Yup good ol' cheap aristakitty.;)

14. What would jesus do?

15. LOL

I am wasted right now. :D

Im weak.

16. got a pint of Bacardi with some coke goin down right now, buzzed but not drunk...<----getthing there

17. Ive drank about 3/4 of a fifth of stoli...with redbull mixer...

Im buzzin pretty hard rigth now..

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0VJQYibp5o]YouTube - ‪drinking problem, rehab. best‬‏[/ame]

Kinda my life atm...

:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

Its a hard life...

• Like Like x 3
  20. ^^^ and yeah...i use a straw...fuck u..

• Like Like x 2