The Unofficial "I'm drunk and have to announce my drunkeness"

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Ugg it's been a long day so far. Not gonna drink though.

2. Seem's like a selected two only talking in this thread. Maybe should be re-named to "Unofficial Nathan and Stigma debate". On another note i plan on getting wasted again tonight.

3. Others will come...

If u make it...they will post..

:D

4. True, i'm wondering whether to drink some Jack Daniel's or a couple six pack's of some miller lite. Can't decide don't want to get wasted too fast tonight.

5. Aawwwwwwwhhhhhhh yyyeeaaaahhhh

Sippin on some Maple syrup whiskey. Tastes like canadians :yummy:

6. 2nd day drunk as hell goingf to stay up all night don't want to slkeep..

7. I don't think I've ever been drunker than I was last night.

8. I was drunk as bale's last night. Was trying to stay up and totally left one of my seedling's frying under a 40w heat lamp. Sad to say it's barely alive. :( But i did watch cheech and chong and i did have the fucking best nachos ever!

9. hey change it to the old title :p

the unofficial " im drunk and have to announce my drunkeness" :)

10. I am mixing a drink right now suckas!!

Commuted 100 miles back and forth to work today and didnt make a fuckin penny for it. Commission can be a mother fucker some times.

At least I have my bong and bottle of Stoli...where would I be without them...

:D

11. Yessssmurf

12. Anyways, I guess I've been just getting buzzed this whole time. I didn't even know alcohol could do that to you haha.

It'll take off.

13. Yeah man...I prefer a good buzz combined with being stoned. I cant drink a ton and still smoke weed. It gives me the fuckin spins...

Being REALLY drunk is only fun every once and a while. If u do it all the time u will notice withdrawal symptoms.

14. I thought it was pretty fun just being super smashed. I couldn't even use my phone haha. I'm sure it will never be that fun again though, first time and all.

15. Naw...its not like other drugs...

U can definitely recreate that feeling, but there is a price to be paid if u do it on a regular basis. :D

Did u puke?

16. Nope, I think I was at the point where 1 more shot and I'd be sick. I hit the sweet spot though and felt fine.

17. Man... U still havent seen the TRUE potential then.

U will one day though...then u will knwo what I am talking about. :D

What do u like drinkin?

I stick to beer or vodka...tequila if I wanna get out of control.

18. Get sum ciroc I promise u won't be disappointed it's more of a high then drunk

19. Yeah tequila in general is more of a high than a drunk. I have gotten WAAAY too drunk off of tequila. I have actually had like hallucinations from drinkin a LOT of Patron.

20. K...Im on my 5th or 6th drink.

Im prettttty buzzed...

Where the drunks at?!?!