Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Can I give my plant orange juice?

• Please log in to reply

Kurt123

Kurt123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts
I got ash in my orange juice because of my fan. Can I give half a cup of orange juice to my plant? The water I give it has a pH of 7.8 - 8.4.

MJ + OJ = ...NJ?

--------------------------
NJ, MJ's little cousin.

Edit: I did it anyways. Diluted with half a glass of water to neutralize the acidity.

Edited by Kurt123, 12 June 2011 - 02:26 AM.

noviceGrower420

noviceGrower420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,548 posts
great idea.:rolleyes:

spunyun

spunyun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
I had a dream the other night about peeing on my soil.

SlyPolak

SlyPolak

Pierdolony Plantatora

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,142 posts
wow ,,

skep

skep

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
I use milk as ph up, and lemonaid as ph down. OJ would probably work fine too. My plants take about a gallon of each per day (they are 12 feet tall).

whiteb0inewb

whiteb0inewb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 769 posts
...trolling

naturesforce

naturesforce

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,019 posts

I got ash in my orange juice because of my fan. Can I give half a cup of orange juice to my plant? The water I give it has a pH of 7.8 - 8.4.

MJ + OJ = ...NJ?

NJ, MJ's little cousin.

Edit: I did it anyways. Diluted with half a glass of water to neutralize the acidity.

Why in the world would you even contemplate giving orange juice to your ganj plants?:rolleyes:

skep

skep

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

Why in the world would you even contemplate giving orange juice to your ganj plants?:rolleyes:

Somebody has never grown Orange Crush fed with OJ and cured with orange peels... Pretty orangey.

Number1Indica

Number1Indica

Fire Green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 612 posts

MJ + OJ = ...NJ?

NJ, MJ's little cousin.

just alil fyi

most orange juice is nothing but sugar, water and flavoring,

seriously, look up how orange juice is harvested, ALOT of orange juice and probably other juices are injected with dye before they are ripe and falsely harvested, its disgusting

Green Living - Behind the label - Behind the label: orange juice - The Ecologist

ChronicCrab

ChronicCrab

White Berry IS Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 192 posts
Sounds like a bad idea to me

Kurt123

Kurt123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts
Pot is a weed. Since when do you need to baby weeds? She is unphased, by the way.

ChronicCrab

ChronicCrab

White Berry IS Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 192 posts
It is a weed, and it will probably be fine. Thats like making coffee with piss, it's not gonna affect you but, I'm sure you won't like it.

That's my opinion...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users