Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

My friend got arrested yesterday for tickling a girl.

• Please log in to reply

nykushtoker

nykushtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 195 posts
So yesterday I got a call around 7pm from my friend saying that he was arrested for tickling one of his friends (girl). He said he was walking home with the girl and he decided to tickle her (because she is very ticklish) and a cop who was nearby saw it and arrested him.

At first I thought he was joking but I went online and he wasn't lying. Apparently it is illegal to tickle a women in the state of Virginia :confused: :eek: This is so far the stupidest law I have ever heard of and that cop is a dick for actually enforcing that law.

boatdock

boatdock

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 847 posts
Thank you for this thread.

Happy Times

Happy Times

The Dude Abides

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,401 posts
Troll???? I don't think he can arrest him unless she presses charges against him for maybe sexual harassment.

Area 11

Area 11

Zero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,123 posts
Troll?

If not then wow, i would eat that cops parents.

BMORE HiiiGH

BMORE HiiiGH

HiiiGHer Conscious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,223 posts
troll!!!!! funny one tho LMAO :laughing:

snumfalzumpa

snumfalzumpa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts
lol i actually googled it and it supposedly is an old law in virginia. i still doubt the story is true though...

ShockeD

ShockeD

Terminally Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,619 posts
This is the forum for you if you're new to toking or you have questions about the herb. If you're new to the City, this forum might be for you, as well.

nykushtoker

nykushtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 195 posts
I understand why you guys think I'm a troll but this is serious. I didn't think a law as stupid as that existed but there is.

Guest_TranceKid_*

Guest_TranceKid_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Did you know in California "No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour"?

Area 11

Area 11

Zero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,123 posts

Did you know in California "No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour"?

Makes sense to me.....:rolleyes:

nykushtoker

nykushtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 195 posts

:eek: WTF? The vehicle is not going anywhere w/o a driver regardless.

Guest_TranceKid_*

Guest_TranceKid_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Makes sense to me.....:rolleyes:

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

All states have stupid laws...

boatdock

boatdock

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 847 posts
In louisiana its illegal to walk an alligator without a leash

WickaTricka

WickaTricka

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 736 posts
It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose.

Yourcatdead

Yourcatdead

Has a PotHead Degree

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,554 posts

At first I thought he was joking but I went online and he wasn't lying.

Solid.

Thinking of making this my sig.
  • Stigma likes this

uptempo

uptempo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts
She would have to press charges for him to get arrested

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts
In Illinois it is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals. Boss :metal:

Cynikal

Cynikal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 881 posts

So yesterday I got a call around 7pm from my friend saying that he was arrested for tickling one of his friends (girl). He said he was walking home with the girl and he decided to tickle her (because she is very ticklish) and a cop who was nearby saw it and arrested him.

At first I thought he was joking but I went online and he wasn't lying. Apparently it is illegal to tickle a women in the state of Virginia :confused: :eek: This is so far the stupidest law I have ever heard of and that cop is a dick for actually enforcing that law.

Posted Image

GK420

GK420

Lanky Bastard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 758 posts
I've heard of some pretty fuckin' stupid laws in America... like it's illegal to wear a cotton hat or something in one state LOL.

BigMatt

BigMatt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 209 posts

This is coming from the same guy who said he was going to skip his finals and go to Cali from ny to get 2 pounds off his friends grow...

TROLL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users