Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how long does cannabis live for

• Please log in to reply

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,230 posts
say your growing weed under a 400w HPS and you keep 1 plant never chop it down just kept looking after it how long would it live for has any1 actually tried this?????

Similar Topics: how long does cannabis live for     x

samiel

samiel

redneck stoneo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,108 posts
depends on the strain, but yes, if it isnt an auto flowering strain you could keep that strain alive forever if you wish. simply take clones and swap out mothers every few months. there are quite a few people on here who keep mothers. remember you're going to want to keep your mother plants all it takes to keep one alive is a few Cfl's and remember to feed her every once in awhile.

muv3

muv3

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I think he means how long can a cannabis plant live if he never chops it down.

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,230 posts

depends on the strain, but yes, if it isnt an auto flowering strain you could keep that strain alive forever if you wish. simply take clones and swap out mothers every few months. there are quite a few people on here who keep mothers. remember you're going to want to keep your mother plants all it takes to keep one alive is a few Cfl's and remember to feed her every once in awhile.

so you could keep 1 going for a few years

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,230 posts

I think he means how long can a cannabis plant live if he never chops it down.

yep thats just what i ment :D:D:D:D

samiel

samiel

redneck stoneo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,108 posts
cannabis is an annual plant, in nature they would sprout in spring and die in october/ november. the average lifespan for a plant grown for the purpose of harvesting and smoking usually lives 4-5 months before they get the axe... but like i said, if you keep her under 24hrs of minimal light she wont flower, meaning she wont "die"

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)