some funny shit a friend did outside a cop station

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheJoker689, Jun 8, 2011.

1. about 3 months ago my friend went to a health shop here in ireland and bought a bag of hemp seeds like 2000 for like 5euro there used to treat malnutrition and heal illnesses so there pretty easy to get your hands on and will grow if planted and is the same spieces of plant as Canabis Sativa L.And look very similar espically to the police.. Wel anyways back to the story in late march my friend was out on a night out with the bag of hemp seeds totally drunk and stoned out of it and planted all 2000 seeds in the floor beds and grass around the pig station the coolest thing was he done it in really cool patterns like we went back a week later and noticed they where all planted in swirls and circles was pritty cool.. they where there for almost 3weeks and where about 10cm in height with nice big leaves before the pigs noticed them and cut them all down hahah was pritty funny they made a big deal about it was on the news and radio shame i never got any pictures was pritty epic would be a good movement to plant hemp seeds outside every garda station in ireland to try and eventually get it legalized haha peace and pass that joint man :smoke:

2. hahah thats crazy man i had to read the title of your thread like 5 times everytime i did it said my friend did a crap outside a cop station.

The funnyiest thing i have ever done to a cop is i got heads up on a raid on my house, so i had half an hour and my mom dose a ton of baking so i laid out like ten kilo's of flower in huge recilible bags, and put some monopoly money on the table, and weighing scales, dressed up in a grey suit and put the monopoly money in a silver briefcase.

And waited for the cops to come i answerd the door when they where banging on it by shouting whilst walking to the door it's aight rodriego i got the coke , when i opend it i said aghhh shit, they where like having a fricken birthday party saying shit like im gunna send yall ass down and that kinda cop shit when they sore the coke :rolleyes:.

the expresion on there faces was pricless when they found the monopoly money though

3. tiocfaidh ár lá!! :hello:

4. OMG one of the best stories/comments i read on this forum!!:smoke:

5. cheers , i was also blazed at the time

6. if every head dropped a seed a day randomly we would over grow and win.

7. i'd love to organize some kind of event world wide almost like a revolution but 1 seed a day of feminized seeds, or jst normal i meen how awesome would that be there would be bud every where

8. We need to do it in style. Fucking blimps.

9. with this on the sides of them

[​IMG]

10. deffinitly