get caught with weed seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kbubb91, Jun 7, 2011.

1. lets say i get caught with weed seeds and nothing more, what would be a good seed name to tell the cops, aka what seeds look like marijuana seeds

2. How would he know it was marijuana seeds?

How are you being searched so thoroughly that they are finding seeds 1cm in size?

WHAT IS GOING ON MAN!???!?!??!

You have nothing to worry about.

3. They were souvenirs.

4. Yes admit they are Marijuana seeds to an officer.
    :rolleyes:

5. just give me a fucken plant name, and this was a what if scenario

6. If I had seeds and got pulled over I would just eat them, just like with weed

7. That's the way to get knowledge you don't have, be rude....

:rolleyes:

8. Hemp seeds are not illegal. You can buy them on Amazon.

Simon

9. aka im looking to start growing weed very small lowkey for personal use, and if i have 10 something seeds chillin in a sandwich bag and my mom asks me what seeds are these i dont want to be like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk or say something stupid like corn

10. my mate had 30 seeds his mum found them and he said he got them off rhys (me) and the following saterday him,a mate and me got a lift from this guys parents and i was getting evils through the mirror :)

11. why is it so hard to give me a freakin name, aw screw it if she asks there carrot seeds

12. sunflower seeds , anyway it's not illigal to carry seeds as soon as the seed hits the soil it's illigal

13. put some sunflower seeds in it and say that it is bird feed, that is what the small round seeds are in bird feed, un-fertile hemp seeds. lol. Or move out so you don't have to worry about mom, unless you are under age,then please leave this website, before you get yourself and other people in trouble.

14. thank you for giving me a logical answer such as bird feed or sunflower seeds. i will mix them in with sunflower seeds as i have a pack of those in my room

15. hahahahaha man oh god that made me laugh
    Sunflower? really what the hell.
    [​IMG]
    Sunflower seed ^
    [​IMG]
    Weed seeds ^^

sry don't wanna act like a dick but haha I would die laughing if a cop asked my friend what type of seeds those were and he would respond "sunflower seeds"

16. Not a problem, good luck

17. lets say I get caught after I smoked weed and nothing more, and the cop does an enema on me and analyzes my excrement, and finds a sticky resinous substance like THC, what is another sticky substance that I can tell the cop, aka what sap behaves like THC after going through your intestines?

18. I gave you a name and where they're sold. That was before you said you lived with your mom.

Simon

19. u really dont need to worry cause weed seeds are not illegal.

20. Stop being an impatient little bitch.