can smoking chronic help when losing weight?

Discussion in 'General' started by piffgucci, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I've lost 30 lbs so far by changing my diet and excersizing more. My question is can smoking weed and not eating with the munchies help me lose weight? Ive heard that it does and doesn't speed up ones metabolism. :confused:

2. DO you get bad munchies? Do you eat junk after smoking?

If so then ya it's not gonig to help.

You can still smoke and then fruits, whole grains etc... Just stay away from fatty caloric food.

And it doesent speed up metabolism..

3. #3 EndoMANIAC, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not so true, I've seen hardcore smokers who are skinny as fuck. Look at Wiz Khalifa, he has the body of a 12 year old girl.

4. I feel like that has a lot to do with the body's natural make up. Small people are small, big people are big. Diet and exercise play a major role in it, but so does genetic make up.

5. If you want to munch on what you want, usually junk food, then start running a few miles a day. If you can't run more than a mile at a time, do it once in the morning and once at night.

6. Yeah dude I use to eat fast food a lot when I get the munchies lol. I still smoke but drink a lot of water and started eating healthy and lost 30lbs in two weeks.

7. Wow 30lbs in 2 weeks?!? That has to be worse lol....thats great though man, drinking water and just having balanced diet is good, tough at first but once your in habits its good :hello:

8. We are all different, but I will tell you that I have stopped smoking for a period of over a year 3 different times in the last 15 years. Every time I stop, my weight goes up to around 220 lbs.

I started smoking again last August and I am back down to 178 for the third time. When I smoke my weight goes between 175 and 180.

I do smoke probably about 1.5 grams per day, so I'm not a casual toker for sure.

9. No dude weed turns you to a fat slob

10. Exercise + Diet.

No matter what you do, smoke, drink, it comes down to those.

11. I don't know...in my experience heavy drinking is much more destructive on the body the heavy pot smoking. It's very hard to exercise if you are a heavy drinker. You can smoke and still exercise regularly.