Shroom tips/methods.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420smoker, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Guys!
    I must know, does spaghetti like affect the high as in make it worse, cause i dont see why people dont put shrooms on better food than peanut butter like burgers and shit, so my question is.
    Can you just put shrooms on any food and not harm the high at all?
    Like sphagetti sounds fun, same with a burger, or i dunno poutine even haha i just need to know.

2. I <3 shrooms and the best part is i live in florida so theyre free all i gotta do is find a field.

3. tea is by far the best way to take shrooms, imo. listen to this man.

4. the tea sounds great, i have done shrooms about 3 times and havent tripped yet. i get the feeling of it, but no visuals. some people tell me its cuz i smoked grass along with it but i dont know, i just wanted to ask your opinions because i plan on doing them sometime again in the spring, i just wanna trip! thanks.

5. tea is 'the dumbest shit i eva heard'.. please dont give bad info

"Also note that excessive heat breaks down psilocybin and psilocin, so always add the shrooms in after the food is cooked"

and yea 2.5gs of good shrooms might be nuff but chances are there not going to get some godly home growin bombers that are taken care of / dried right and weight out straighit.. so get an eight each if possible if not as much a u can..

6. finely chop them them after you seperate stem and cap then mix it in a small jar or mug filled with honey

if you wanna divide it up even and make 4 mugs thats fine

just mix it well and make sure you collect any excess mushroom powder (unless you rehydrate them) into a pile as it mixes with the honey for an added kick

if you wanna store your mushrooms don't rehydrate simplely place them in a babyfood sized jar of honey

easy on the tastebuds easy on the stomach no loss to chewing

7. Could someone tell me for sure if this is true or not... I just bought an 8th today and I was gonna do it Monday but now I'm worried 'cause my appendix was removed when I was in elementary school lol

8. Turn off your cell phone and shit or at least put it on silent. Sometimes people calling or texting can be annoying when you're trying to trip.

9. i've only done shrooms once and had 1/2 an eighth. I didn't trip balls but i had a fun time. nextr time i definitely want to do a whole eighth though.

10. where do people get this bullshit?

11. eat it on top of reeses pieces, always works for me! all you can taste is chocolate. But its also the very thought of having raw mushrooms in your mouth is very unappealing.:)

12. If you are splittin it three ways the only way u will all trip as much as ude like to be is by soaking it in lemon juice or cranberry juice finely ground for about 15 minutes prior to consumption. lemon juice is a significantly stronger way to experience mushrooms. it will only last about 4 hours but u trip wayyyyyy harder.