Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New city and no idea how to get a hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ask anyone and everyone, you can't get arrested for askin

2. But it's not a very fun situation when someone feels like being a narc.
    I mean, until i was 16 I was scared of going into headshops in my area (they did not care) even though my friends bought pipes all the time.

Well, like has been said, colleges are a great way to find some bud.

Take a painting class. Plenty of kids who got special inspiration.

3. Very true, I guess it depends how you look, I used to live with a girl that got us 4 hookups in a month just from asking people, but I live in a college town and don't loom old enough to be a narc

4. Haha I think I'm having more anxiety over asking people, usually it's people making comments to ME that they smoke is how I find my fellow smokers. I've never had to be the one to go out and ask, and like I said, I'm super shy.

5. OP claims to be pretty girl, pics or it didn't happen!

6. I never claimed to be pretty, I just claimed not to be hideous. If you were THAT interested you could have clicked on my profile where there is a picture of me. And thanks for replying that on my thread... that's SUPER helpful to my issue here... If you want a "Tits or GTFO" girl you can find them on a /b/ thread and I'm sure there are a lot of attention seeking girls on this site. I only said I was a girl to emphasize the fact that I need to find someone to supply me SAFELY. If I was a dude I wouldn't need to worry about things that I do being that I'm a female.

7. Jesus Christ, my response really prompted you to type that? What are you, on the rag? Here's one tip for finding bud: don't be a rude bitch.

8. SniperKitty: hello, I'm new to this town, I don't know anyone, got any weed?

Stranger: sure!*sideways smile* come back Tommy place, I got tons of weed.

RIP SniperKitty

9. Go on okcupid.com and fill out your infomation.
    Say you're only looking for friends.
    There's a lot of weed related questions on there rate them highly and you'll be matched with people who smoke weed.

Guys or girls.

10. My sig...

11. I've done that. Just ask.

it could be hard but if you are gonna be livng there then you have to ask around.

Go to the park or something. Maybe a bar and just look for people that look like they smoke.

I smoke cigarretes and I usually ask people who I see smoke cigarattes its my way of thinkin that they could be more likely to smoke.

Try and meet new people and just let the topic pop in a conversation.

Good luck :)

12. i'm more or less in the same boat as you!

good luck!

13. Alright the trick is to just look around. whenever you go anywhere just keep a look out for someone most likely a younger kid that seems high or seems like a stoner and strike up a conversation i mean ya you may be shy but a guy younger then you approached by a older girl is gonna be more shy so you should do fine. just see if he smokes indiscreetly and get his number from there ask if he can hook you up easy

14. colleges dont have big towering gates or anything. you can literally just walk onto campus and start nosing around.

people will think you are a student unless your dressed like a hobo or something

15. Interesting, I just moved from Ohio to a new state for a job. When I moved I was kind of forced to take a bit of a t-break until I was able to make some connections. Make friends, go to parties, ask around. Eventually you're gonna find a group of weed-friendly people, especially in a town like Cincinnati.